Elemental Form AAs - keep illusion or lose it?

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.

If the elemental forms are upgraded to include better stats, can the illusion be removed?

Poll ended at Mon May 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Yes, remove the illusion if the stats will get better.
44%
Yes, remove the illusion for upgraded stat benefit, but introduce the illusions another way.
34%
Yes, remove the illusion regardless if the stats get upgraded.
19%
No, keep the AA line as-is.
3%

Total votes: 32

Jedis
Administrator

Elemental Form AAs - keep illusion or lose it?

Post by Jedis »

Open for 7 days, I think I covered all of the choices. If not, be sure to scream bloody murder so it can be fixed.
Foaaniel
Magician

Re: Elemental Form AAs - keep illusion or lose it?

Post by Foaaniel »

wht about the possibility like the necro and sk have....keep the illusion and click off the buff that make u look like the elemental in question.

This way u still have the effect and can retain whatever race stats u have
In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey .....and Curious george is my long lost brother
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Elemental Form AAs - keep illusion or lose it?

Post by Voragath »

That's what they are trying to fix. They don't want that system any longer. It is apparently causing the/a database to fill up because of that. They are essentially trying not to double up on spell effects. By splitting a spell + illusion, when the illusion exists elsewhere, they can just give you a spell without the duplicated illusion and then the elsewhere located illusion. That way, the file no longer contains spell, illusion, illusion_duplicate but just spell and illusion; 2 things instead of 3.