Post by Tovenaar »

What are these root and snare clickies names? I can't find anything on alla ><
-Tovenaar Schaduwen of the Time Lords
85 Magician - Luclin Server
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Re: Mech Guard

Post by Firen Fury »

the root one is Slimy Ooze Ejecter and is from beza instance.

i cant find the other one, its a snare clicky from zeka instances, from what ive been told
Image . Image . Image
The 'Preview' Button is Your Friend
Tovenaar

Post by Tovenaar »

Thanks =D
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Tovenaar

Post by Tovenaar »

Woot, thanks Mal. =D
Detaj

Post by Detaj »

Are you guys going to Beza for AA xp or level xp?
I've tried Beza but the level xp at 81 really sucks. Even with Lesson on it takes a few dozen kills for a pixel xp : /
I don't expect a game to be as silly easy as WoW but a bit more xp would be nice.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Go there for AA exp.

You should try SHIP or MMM for lvl exp probably. Beza has too many low cons to get solid exp for your lvl.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Piemastaj wrote:Go there for AA exp.

You should try SHIP or MMM for lvl exp probably. Beza has too many low cons to get solid exp for your lvl.
Are you referring to regular beza or an instance? Instanced beza is about half and half light blue and dark blue at 85. It's great for aaxp like you said and was considering using it for regular xp when the next expansion comes out.
Detaj

Post by Detaj »

Tweelis wrote:
Piemastaj wrote:Go there for AA exp.

Are you referring to regular beza or an instance? Instanced beza is about half and half light blue and dark blue at 85. It's great for aaxp like you said and was considering using it for regular xp when the next expansion comes out.

I've tried both. Didn't noticed much differense tbh.
But I will try SHIP or MMM. Thanks :)
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Both of them have the same level of mobs for the most part. i was PLing like a lvl 66 ranjor in there with me and my merc out and he was only getting maybe 2% per kill there. Granted solo it would prob b great, but he is also really low lvl compared to the mobs in the zone.

When we had the 100% exp weekend I was getting like 25% per kill in SHIP on AA, with my merc out. The mobs are tougher no doubt, but I could see SHIP being the new beza for the next expansion. Not as many robots as Beza though, but if you go on one of the floors you should see a good amount of them.

I wouldn't reccomend Beza for next expan though, EXP is far too gimp there imho. :D

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams