Mech Guard

Not quite at the level cap.
Baramos
Conjurer

Re: Mech Guard

Post by Baramos »

Firen Fury wrote:yeah i used mine once so far and i didnt have to, i just did it so i could say i used it lol
lol

Worst thing is, I know someone who spent literally weeks to get that thing. Long recast makes it rough on runners who require multiple hits of earring.

Nice thing is augs seem to be more common. And maybe (without looking at eqloot) there are other instance-only drops. I know there is a snare somewhere.

Bara
Zatpus
Elementalist

Post by Zatpus »

Redius wrote:iirc Zeka instance has a snare clicky (uber rare as well) ...
Snare clicky is same Instance than Root-clicky, Beza Instance. Rusty Oil Spitter, 10 minutes recast.
If you like something to snare you may try Geerlok Automated Caltrop Creator. Don't know about other servers, but on AB usually there are multible to find at bazaar around 5k. The snare cast seems unresistable and last over a minute. The trap itself last some minutes. The range of the trap is not very huge. Recharge is mana battery class 3 and 1 metal bit.

Shall do to stop the runners, if not immun to changes to runspeed.
Darkenr
Volunteer

Post by Darkenr »

Detaj wrote:Are you guys going to Beza for AA xp or level xp?
I've tried Beza but the level xp at 81 really sucks. Even with Lesson on it takes a few dozen kills for a pixel xp : /
I don't expect a game to be as silly easy as WoW but a bit more xp would be nice.
I know I'm a little late responding to this, but I still wanted to throw this out there. Since normal exp is based on the exp value a mob gives and then modifiers, and not based on con and then modifiers, finding a zone that had some really high exp values, but still has pretty easy content is going to be ideal.

I did the majority of my leveling from 81-85 in RSS completely solo (no merc). At level 81 starting with a Servitor of Scale pet focus, epic 2, a spattering of anguish-TSS level raid gear and about 500 AAs at the time, I was able to easily gain 14-17% of my level per lessons starting at 81. As I leveld up it obviously started getting slower, but even now at level 85 I can get a solid 10% of level 85 in one lessons. Granted this is now with EMIV pet focus, and a good spattering of SoF (SF, MMM) and tier 1 SoD raid gear now.

You can just stay on the main floor and fight through all of the tunnels that are on the main floor. The mobs are all very easy, with very low hps (around 60-70k hps each), and for the most part you can get single as long as you're careful about how you're pulling. Just make sure you load up your magic based nukes as your fire ones won't work well against the pyrillens, although you can go downstairs if you're brave (generally more risk of adds) and stick entirely to the fire weak mobs.
zinophate

Post by zinophate »

Went to do a Beza instance last night with my baby mage (lvl 76) and turned out to be easy pickin's. I didn't try for any regular exp, but I was getting about 9%AA/kill (at 400 AA) while my 76 mage was getting about 18%AA/kill (at 20 AA, lol). Oh yeah, and this was with 1 merc out so 3 total in group. Plus, I was able to get this little gem to drop........

Undocumented Stabilizing Compensator
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 7 8
Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST HANDS FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
HP: +80 MANA: +80
Spell Damage: +5 Heal Amount: +5
Recommended level of 75. Required level of 65.
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Janiblis
Magician

Post by Janiblis »

This is a very high energy thread with great praise for the AA and 2 rare drops for instance beza tasks/missions.

I would like to know what is your Spell lineup and AA's needed to make this as efficient as possible for use with LotD?

I am an 85 mage that came back to game after 4 years off. Been back now for 5 months :)