Elemental Forms

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Elemental Forms

Post by Voragath »

Savil wrote: This entire thing could be solved with a quickie post from elidroth saying if the line would be upgraded or not. I don't really like the idea of having almost 30 aa's tied into something that does NOTHING for me. I don't care how easy AA's are to get now, I don't care if I can get that in 30 minutes. I don't want to lose something and gain NOTHING in return. Is this easy enough for you guys to understand?
Savil
Why hear more from Eli on the line? If the illusion is removed, do the abilities become broken all of a sudden? If they remove the illusion, does that somehow make the aa's unable to ever be upgraded again? The only concern I could see is how much the illusions would cost. I highly doubt he'd make them cost very much at all since they are pure fluff.

I agree that having to pay again for the illusions if split, is a very valid argument for not wanting them split apart.
Danille

Post by Danille »

I doubt that there are many AAs from 10 years ago, Shadows of Luclin, 2001, that do anything for anyone. Just because they want to make a change to avoid stacking issues, doesn't mean that they should change other aa's from 10 years ago at the same time. They should go ahead and make the change to the illusion. It would be great if they can upgrade the effect too.
Savil
Arch Mage

Post by Savil »

I've said all I intent too on this topic, I feel I've been very clear with why I don't want them split if the AA's are to be left in there current state. Any more will beat this already dead topic to death. I respect your view point vor, and we will have to agree to disagree on this topic.

Dani on the other hand is just disagreeing to disagree with me. Pretty much any topic that hits the board he seems to have a 180 opinion than what I post. This makes posting almost pointless. His posts of "alpha ego" nonsense befits what I've come to expect from him.

Savil
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Savil wrote:I've said all I intent too on this topic, I feel I've been very clear with why I don't want them split if the AA's are to be left in there current state. Any more will beat this already dead topic to death. I respect your view point vor, and we will have to agree to disagree on this topic.
Savil
Hmm, no doubt we will have to agree to disagree. I will reread your comments to try and get a more clear picture. It is very possible, and probably right lol, that I just don't understand what it is you are saying. If I can't figure it out, I'll just file it under "things I'll just never get" lol
Savil
Arch Mage

Post by Savil »

I was very sleepy when I wrote that last post, and have answered via PM directly to you. I don't intend to post on this thread again after this tho.

Savil
Jedis
Administrator

Post by Jedis »

Hardly a representative sample, however I did post a link on the Magician's Library on EQLive.

Seems like the people have spoken: http://www.eqmagetower.com/forums/viewt ... f=2&t=3321