Anguish

Things to do once you've hit the max level cap.
dduble07
Elementalist

Anguish

Post by dduble07 »

What is the easiest Anguish raid mob? excluding all aug mobs, I wanna know becauser I'd like to attempt one with my 8+ friends all 80+ with O.K gear
Zatpus
Elementalist

Re: Anguish

Post by Zatpus »

If you are loonking for the orbs for the 2.0 epics, you need to kill 2 of them to get one orb. I am not shure if any two should net an orb.
I think the easiest 2 could be Keldovan and Ture. Have an Eye on the AEs and keep peeps cured. Maybe Hanvar would be a good candidate also.
Darkenr
Volunteer

Post by Darkenr »

I would say Keldovan, and Ture are the 2 easiest ones, followed by hanvar, and jelvan. AMV can't be attempted until you have all of those 4 dead.

If I remember right, Keldovan needs to be killed and then jelvan for orb, and then Ture and Hanvar for the next orb.
dduble07
Elementalist

Post by dduble07 »

Alright and for Keldovan would you suggest having a couple of us in the pit like it was always done back in day, or would you suggest all of us on top DPSing Keldovan?
Darkenr
Volunteer

Post by Darkenr »

dduble07 wrote:Alright and for Keldovan would you suggest having a couple of us in the pit like it was always done back in day, or would you suggest all of us on top DPSing Keldovan?
With how easy trash is in anguish now, you could go in and quickly take down 4-6 mobs in the pit in no time at all. Just to play it safe, throw 1 or 2 people in the pit taking out 4-6 mobs and then have em come up to help out with whatever is left of keldo.
Msha
Magician

Post by Msha »

The Epic 2.0 Orbs are actually linked to specific encounters, and not just to two mobs. So killing Keldovan and Ture will NOT yield an Epic Orb.

You need to kill:

Keldovan - Jelvan or
Ture - Hanvar (by far the easiest combo)

If kill all 4, you will open the path to Arch Mage who will also give an Orb and finally OMM who will give an Orb to.
Msha Flamethrower
85 Magician
Wind of Tranquility
Antonius Bayle Server
dduble07
Elementalist

Post by dduble07 »

"Keldovan - Jelvan or
Ture - Hanvar (by far the easiest combo)" Alright but which single Anguish non- aug raid mob is the easiest Keldovan or Ture?
Darkenr
Volunteer

Post by Darkenr »

Keldovan is the easiest, then Ture.
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

I'd say Ture is easier personally, but with 8 characters all 80+ nothing much in there except OMM is gonna put up much of a fight :P
Msha
Magician

Post by Msha »

I was 11% from soloing Ture :P So I would say Ture, if I had staunch up he would have been so dead.
Msha Flamethrower
85 Magician
Wind of Tranquility
Antonius Bayle Server