Must Have (or nice to have) Clickies?

Things to do once you've hit the max level cap.
roro

Must Have (or nice to have) Clickies?

Post by roro »

What are some must have/nice to have clickies for mages?
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Must Have (or nice to have) Clickies?

Post by svenalo »

-Clickie nukes - there are two different timers: Mark of the Last Wing is on one and does 2kish...then the dagger out of Tacvi, robes from ToB or the quested one from Arc Stone, and the Aged Sarnak Channeler Staff from VP all are on the same timer and also do 2kish. All of them are in the 2 second cast range, with similar cooldowns.
-Bone Earing of Evasion from VT is nice for IVU...slow cast though.
-Necklace of War Portal Fragments is nice if you go to TSS areas a lot - takes you to Steppes.
-Arx Key is nice if you are checking for Ssra or VT mobs - gets you to Seru and can check him too.
-Attuned Spire Shard is nice if you go to DL a lot.
-Shaderock Robe lets you cast an AE blind, but is of limited use.
-One of the many Knowledge of the Past items for mana regen, etc. Higher the rank the better.
-One of the many Form of Endurance items for extra HP, Higher the rank the better.
-Something with tiny companion on it. This is on a lot of the pet focus items.
-Something with shrink on it - wand from Deep, item from VT, etc.
-Ancient Werewolf Skull if you need resists.
-Armguard of Purity (VT) is poison cure, and Shield of the Immaculate (Hate) is disease cure...useful in a pinch.
-Kiss of Erolsi Marr - instant blast of mana - LoN item. Nice to have in a pinch.
-Gyrosphere Relocation Device is an instant click port to Beza or Zeka - great to escape stuff as you can click it on the run.
-Iceshatter (Ahkeva) if you want a cold nuke...painfully slow cast time though.
-A must have is some kind of mount - are tons to choose from.
-Various illusions and familiars are fun to have, and some add a little dmg or hp or whatever.
-One of the items with Expanding Min of it for more mana. Higher the rank the better.
-The mask from the Grand Illusion quest in FoS - makes doing anything in that theme a TON easier if you keep that illusion up.

There are a lot of other clickies for porting places, shoot off fireworks, etc, etc...fun but the above are my favorites.
Wati
Magician

Post by Wati »

Something I never see anyone mention,

Delivery Facilitator http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=75598

Instacast 40 dmg AE nuke. 30 seconds recast timer. Instacast is a nice for pulling...

Takes 10 minutes to obtain, and you loose it if you complete the quest (you can redo it 18h later). You will not loose it if you log. (zone from guildportal to Dragonscale, request quest, zone to steamfont/looping planes and loot it in a fixed spot close to zoneline, level 65 to attain)
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

There's also a DA item or two to go after...
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

I'm a big fan of my gyrospire relocation device. It's one of the few items that will port you directly to a valid lesson burn camp, so if you forget to use lesson and are about ready to log, go to the guild lobby, pop lesson, and go to bed. The next day (or whenever you play next) buff up, port straight to beza/zeka, and start killing with no waiting. Wastes none of your previous lesson.
vlada
Elementalist

Post by vlada »

svenalo wrote:There's also a DA item or two to go after...
Duennan Shielding Ring quest from Plane of Sky, which is technically soloable by today's standards. I do not recommend trying. This item is rechargeable.
Feral Guardian Channeler which is from some DoDH mission also soloable by today's standards.

I don't think i saw Shield of the Immaculate which is pretty important.
Nylrem0fTest

Post by Nylrem0fTest »

I've done the worg quest tons of times when SoF was current, never even thought about using the delivery facilitator as a pulling tool, that is awsome! I have long been jealous of my friend wizzie's mana flux stick or whatever, insta cast debuff from original sol ro quests. I have often wanted an insta cast pulling tool, unfortunately usually when I would want more like a 1 second cooldown timer though, pulling trash for TS farming and such.

Still, thankee much for the reminder, I will be getting and keeping it again this time, soon :)
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

There is the vicious rabbit out of the marketplace too - nice to have.
Aither
Elementalist

Post by Aither »

Circle of Mana click there are a few easily obtainable now
mage76

Post by mage76 »

hey dont forget the the snake belt from old black borrow endless supply of KEI