Plat

Things to do once you've hit the max level cap.
Falino-Luclin
Elementalist

Re: Plat

Post by Falino-Luclin »

For anyone that has multiple accounts available to them, I'm not sure there's a better legitimate way currently to get plat than to box OMM missions. Three boxing them yields almost 6k plat per mission.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Yeah, if you have access to a box, you can get the mission for the shrink clicky in dodh, "the search for ilsuras." The spelling may be off but it's really close. I invite my gf's toon, leave it in the GH, then take my merc and pet to the mission. I slaughter everything and loot everything. Can clear this from 45 mins to just under an hour. Run to baz, sell loot, and my returns are on average somewhere between 2 and 3k. I've gotten as little as 1k and as much as 8k. It depends on who's buying what for how much on TS comps. At 85, I still get about 1%aa per kill. Lots of spell comps drop in there that are popular and tons of 100pp+ stuff drops. It's rare that I make less than 2k on just vendor trash. Not as much as that one dude's beza missions on guaranteed amount, but if you do it at the right time, you can make as much as him in 1/3 the time. Example, a few months ago there was a shortage on the spell parts for those level ranges so I was able to sell thsoe and was making 4k per run and had 3 runs netting between 7-8k.
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

lol dont go to valde.. if your gonna get 32pp per kill go to rathe mountains and rape it. will be much faster for that same cash.

but i would probably advise people to tradeskill for underfoot stuff it will save you money when you make your own, and it will make you money from people needing your help..

if you dont want to tradeskill, just go kick the crap out of DSH farm and loot the crystals, they stack and are worth decent cash, only reason its better than other zones dropping diamonds is because these crystals drop 5+ times as often
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

or go to the bazaar and look at what people "want to buy" and go pharm the stuff that pays the best
reagents arent bad pay either sometimes, people always need their TS goods that they dont wanna have to pharm for themselves
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

its hard to find decent barter :(, almost all of them are set stupidly low to resale...though one day i did find someone buying dragon eggs for like 500pp and another person selling for 100pp, so made a quick 10k or so :P

now's probably a good time to offload any 'revamp' blackburrow/lguk stuff you might have laying about since it wont be long and you can camp for the items again. even though the resellers are buying at horribly low prices camping the items isnt all that bad.
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

revamp blackburrow/lguk coming back soon? not fabled.. which is inc in a month or less?
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Fabled in March. Anniversary in April? I thought revamps were just before an expansion release?