Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Anything about anything goes here.
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

Effing Rocks..
if you play on the XBox 360, send me an invite.
my username is UnSneakUpOnAble
i only play Hardcore.. =p
this is virtually all i play besides EQ
see you there

-MeatnPotatoes
Erolissi Marr Server
Dadani
Conjurer

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Dadani »

Bah, I only play the PC versions. I never could aim for beans on an Xbox controller as well as I can with a mouse. smurf kids kick my ass on the Xbox but not the PC. Must be the generation gap. haha
But I agree, MW2 is great multi-player. Wish you could get bigger teams though. I wish they would change the enemy spawn system. Sucks to clear a room or building, only to have someone spawn behind you and knife you.
If you ever pop on the PC versions of Borderlands, MW2, Crysis, L4D, L4D2, Stalker (any version) or Battlefield 2142, look for Arnold Ziffle. (the pig from Green Acres TV show)
Image Image
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

yeah the respawn system sucks a huge one.. hopefully since it sucked so bad in mw1 and mw2 they will change it if/when theres a mw3.

i cant stand playing regular matches, i dump a whole clip of a LMG into someone and they turn around and shoot me twice with a pistol and im dead... so i only play hardcore now, and when you shoot someone.. theyre dead. lovin it.. and i get to pound little brit kids faces in all the time.. kinda annoying wanting to use my headset and be part of the team, but having to put up with a bunch of children who shouldnt be playing that kinda game in the first place.

ive never been good at aiming fast with a mouse on PC for a FPS game.. game controllers feel more natural to me for a FPS game.. kinda wish i could get my PC USB gamepad to work with EQ for a few macros.. or at least for kiting, so i can just use the analog sticks instead of the left right up down on my keyboard

if you have an extra class available, make a class like this:
primary: m16 with silencer (to not show up on radar, and so if you miss, the target doesnt hear it and spin and shoot ya)
secondary: RPGx2 (for anti-air support)
frag grenade and 2 stun grenades (stun better than flash cause it makes them go in slow motion)
perk1 Marathon Pro
perk2 ColdBlooded Pro
perk3 Ninja Pro
deathstreak: final stand
killstreaks precision air strike, harrier, emergency airdrop

play hardcore and youll pown them all with ease.

the best fun is walking into a room with 3+ snipers all in tunnle vision, and knife each one and tea bag them =)

-MeatnPotatoes
Erolissi Marr Server
Dadani
Conjurer

Post by Dadani »

One kids has the Xbox version, so if you see an invite from Arnold Ziffle and he sucks really bad, that's me! haha
Image Image
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

my XBox360 username is: UnSneakUpOnAble if you send me an invite i wont accept it unless you describe where your"know" me from.. (I.E. this site)

i play random times.. central time zone.. after work 5:30ish
Dalren Fieryblade

Post by Dalren Fieryblade »

Valnen on Xbox 360 here.

I don't actually own the game yet. But it's a gamefly rental, and I'm planning on keeping it until I can afford it.

And yes, I suck at it.

A shame we likely won't see a good MW3 with the Infinity Ward crap that just happened.