Not that funny, but...

Anything about anything goes here.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Not that funny, but...

Post by Merlaina »

So now that summer is winding down and more of my guild are playing again we finally beat tower 2 the other day (yaaaay) and we took our second stab at stasis last night. The "funny" part is before we officially wiped (ie some of us were still hanging on for dear life) against the curator, Lans, and FV, my water pet was tanking FV for around 30 seconds (18 seconds of DA, then pet enrage, host in the shell, replenish, companions blessing, and aegis all blown in that span). The best part was at one point a rogue ran up to engage and got one rounded, then a ranger tried and had the same thing happen. Maybe not one rounded, but they certainly went down smurf fast. Best part was when my pet was down to 8% and running strictly off aegis I managed to gate out (after doing to quick body count to make sure it wasn't salvageable). Unfortunately the pet didn't make it. Still, I was quite proud I managed to hold back the flood that long with a water pet. 30 seconds doesn't sound like a lot, but when your pet is tanking something that can hit for 12K it feels like an eternity.
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Re: Not that funny, but...

Post by Remodius »

Stop. Making. Me. Want. To. Play. Again. DAMMIT.

on the other hand, badass.
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.