everquest 3 disscusion site

Anything about anything goes here.
quseio
Elementalist

everquest 3 disscusion site

Post by quseio »

I made a board to dscuss eq3 and how we woud like it to be. If you think its dumb just ignore it
http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/index ... erquest3ne" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Quey

Re: everquest 3 disscusion site

Post by Quey »

tbo the few static screenshots they have showed makes me think they are making some freaky facebook java flash game thing.

I would seriously doubt it but I still gotta wonder why even mention EQNext at all like they did when from the looks it is super far away, prolly 2013 or 2014.
Danille

Re: everquest 3 disscusion site

Post by Danille »

Hey guys, are you happy with the coming of free-to-play EverQuest 2 on August 17th? I bet you will be more exciting today because SOE just reveals their next EverQuest MMORPOG title, temporary named EverQuest Next. EverQuest 3 is on the way! This astonishing announcement was made in SOE's annual Fan Faire with the release of a bundle of concept arts of EverQuest Next. Check them out below and see how amazing they are!
SOE didn't officially announce the new EQ title in Fan Faire for it's still in early development. ButEQwire has brought a lot of first-hand info about EverQuest Next from the event. According to the writer of EQwire, EQ Next won't be "a direct progression of EQ1 and EQ2 but a reimagining. Changing some things. Keeping other things." You will no longer learn the storyline by reading the npc's dialogue but in another way that SOE doesn't tell.
SOE's president John Smedley hints that EQ Next will provide less classes, like EQ1, instead of the many classes in EQ2. Smedley mentions that you won't play EQ Next from LV1 and the developer tries to make meaningful character connection among EQ1, EQ2 and EQ3. By the way, SOE will release EQ Next video soon, so stay tuned. Read more about the EQ3 panel here.
Source:http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-08 ... ts,1.shtml