Customer Banned from Target for Life!

Anything about anything goes here.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Customer Banned from Target for Life!

Post by Tweelis »

Shamelessly stolen from one of my facebooks friends page. I don't know if it's true or not but it is funny IMO.
1. February 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them inother people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. March 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at5-minute intervals.

3. April 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading tothe women's restroom.

4. April 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an officialvoice, “Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away”. This caused theemployee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand fromher Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causingmanagement to lose time and costing the company money.

5. May 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. May 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. May 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told thechildren shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows andblankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. May 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs werecalled.

9. June 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. June 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he askedthe clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. June 14: Switched the signs to the men's and women's restrooms

12. June 20: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the “Mission Impossible” theme.

13. June 28: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different size funnels.

14. July 6: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through,yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

15. July 13: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least:
16. July 16: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile,then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.'

One of the clerks passed out.
najiwench
Grand Summoner

Re: Customer Banned from Target for Life!

Post by najiwench »

Heh, don't think it's real. I've had it as an email saying "how to have fun while shopping at Wal-Mart" (I don't think Target has firearms, do they?)

I admit to being strongly tempted to try at least a couple of them out... :ugeek:
Siggy by Eireann
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Yeah, I've seen similar e-mail things in the past (I think one was from around 15 years ago on a BBS). Not exactly the same but very close (such as instead of the alarm clocks it was setting all of the stereos in the electronics department to all come on at the same time, turn them off, and turn the volume all the way up).

And one of my favorites not on this list: buy cake mix, rat poison, and a sympathy card and tell the clerk you're baking a cake for your ex-wife's birthday.
najiwench
Grand Summoner

Post by najiwench »

oh, one was similar to the tomato juice idea, but was with mountain dew..

and then there was something about a treasure hunt, leaving clues throughout the store for people to find..can't remember that one...

ETA:

here we go:

http://ojar.com/view_12039.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://lpintop.tripod.com/lauraslaughterpages/id12.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.funny2.com/walmart.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

some are the same, some new ones..all hilarious

this one's a bit more um..chaotic..

http://www.phonelosers.org/wal-mart/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Siggy by Eireann