need hd help

Anything about anything goes here.
jonny123
Trial Member

need hd help

Post by jonny123 »

i have a tower pc a hard drive bilt in Loc disk C i have a extreanl hard drive usb port plug in dusted my pc unpluged everything the usb hard drive used to be Loc K no matter what usb port i plug it in now its coming up loc L which in the long run screwing up my desk top icons i opend to get new test eq patch exe a bunch of windows file pops up on desk top. any ideas how to get the usb hard drive back to loc K any help would be nice i know its not eq related ty
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Re: need hd help

Post by Tweelis »

Borrow these and look for your shift key; it'll help you get a response.
Savil
Arch Mage

Re: need hd help

Post by Savil »

jonny123 wrote:i have a tower pc a hard drive bilt in Loc disk C i have a extreanl hard drive usb port plug in dusted my pc unpluged everything the usb hard drive used to be Loc K no matter what usb port i plug it in now its coming up loc L which in the long run screwing up my desk top icons i opend to get new test eq patch exe a bunch of windows file pops up on desk top. any ideas how to get the usb hard drive back to loc K any help would be nice i know its not eq related ty
Goto part mgr and change your drive letters attached to the usb HD in question (ie make sure you have it pluged in). You access the menu via right clicking on the drive in question at the bottom of the window.

*PAY CLOSE ATTEN TO WHAT YOUR CLICKING ON OR YOU CAN DELETE THE ENTIRE DRIVE*

If you do delete the contents of your HD don't blame me, its that smurf piemastajs fault. If it works, you can thank me by saying 10 kozver sucks, and 20 tulisin's should be deleted if he says anything else about conj spells.

Savil