Returning mage, 4 year hiatus

Anything about anything goes here.
Miphon
Elementalist

Returning mage, 4 year hiatus

Post by Miphon »

Hey guys. A quick shout out to all my fellow mages that have been keeping the faith since I moved on. I'm back on Cazic Thule (originally Torv.) after a four year hiatus, playing as Miphon. Just looking to play casually for now.

Short term goal is to hit 76, currently 75. Mid term complete 1.5 epic if possible with minimal assistance. Thinking I'd like to see what damage I can do with 76 Fluffy and my shiny new Elegant Defiant Summoner's Earring. Playing in GMT +10 evenings (Sydney, AUS).
Bonaiel

Re: Returning mage, 4 year hiatus

Post by Bonaiel »

I'm a fellow mage on Cazic if you need any advice or assistance shoot me a tell in game, Bonaiel is my toon. I'll be on quite often this month I'm on GMT-5 but I'll probably be around.
Miphon
Elementalist

Post by Miphon »

Will keep an eye out Bonaiel. Tearing it up with 76 fluffy in TSS for now, having a blast. Just had my first unintended 3am finish, heading into a work day. Funny how EQ has that effect.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

If you'd like to wrack up a lot of AA (which I would recommend) go give plane of fire a try or splitpaw; both zones will net more aaxp over time than TSS. On the other hand if you are light on augs head to the buried sea and get the Jonas hand aug. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=4188
Miphon
Elementalist

Post by Miphon »

Definitely looking to avoid an AA grind fest. AA xp was ticking over pretty well in Direwind while I was questing. The hotzone bonus can't be hurting there. About to pick-up Fire Core, will probably go back to some more pet defensives afterwards as I'm almost exlusively solo/molo.