The Saboteur: boobies, bombs and killing fekkin' Nazis in Pa

Anything about anything goes here.
SilverbladeTE
Arch Magus

The Saboteur: boobies, bombs and killing fekkin' Nazis in Pa

Post by SilverbladeTE »

I think that intro pretty well sums up how bloody good this game is, lol!!

Ok, at least the UK PC verison you can turn nudity on, and since yer character is based in a brothel, you'll at least die with a smile, hehe.

So far, I am loving this game, it's what Assassins Creed should have been.
Beyond the main targets, there's an ASS load of "targets of opportunity" all over the city, well since I don't like nazis on principle, and I like clearing the streets of their watch towers etc, I'm wiping the opportunity targets out first before doing proper missions, so less chance of my Irish' saboteur's arse getting filled with Kraut lead!

ye gods I want one of them Gestpao cars with dual forward machine guns...Death Race 2000 in Paris! :twisted: May not be as good as gratutious sex with the Brazilian ladies volleyball team, but it's not half bad either! :lol:

One tip: buy maps above all things! get map of 1st area of paris, shows you all targets of opportunity, next buy should be silenced pistol

I am le suck at driving, but that's big part of game if you wish it to be, me, I'm more a roof top sniper, though there's a certain piquaint' joy at throwing a brace of potatoe mashers into a General and his bodyguards...

you can use tactics, enemy are attracted to gunfire/explosions, so, set a bobm a tpoint A, to drag guards away form point B, to enter area C...

same applies for dead bodies, now, this is a fun tip, in melee you have a THROW ability, so, if all goes well, you cna throw a guard from a vantage point, he falls down away form tower and thus, distracts guards elsehwere.

You can stealth kill to take uniforms, and you have a "suspicion radius" you can see how close enemies can get near, before they will suspect you
this is a great part of the game, you have a bar that fills as enemies get more suspicious, if it fills...zone alarms go off, and then you have to hide or run like hell to cool off

love how the areas you've broken the Nazi dominance go from black and white, to colour

Oh, call me a bastard if you will, but the AA guns on roof, I find shooting Nazi's in the balls from underneath with a silenced PPK ...really satisfying!

think Assassins Creed + Wolfenstein + Grand Theft Auto
the hero's got some nice lines...

Now, with humble apologies to any German posters, I'm gonna go slaughter some more Kraut bastards for Christmas! Muhaha! :twisted:
--| http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; |--
Art, D&D, 3D tutorials, and yes I used to be a magican, a bloody good
one you smurfing whippersnappers!! :p
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Re: The Saboteur: boobies, bombs and killing fekkin' Nazis in Pa

Post by Remodius »

Sounds badass....will check it out. Only in pc version? or console versions too?
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.
Bastler
Conjurer

Post by Bastler »

French needing an irish to kick the germans outs of Paris. Sounds pretty historic. :lol:
Igniz Facere

Post by Igniz Facere »

Bastler wrote:Sounds pretty historic. :lol:
As well as the "One brave american/russian/UK soldier, armed with a toothpick takes out a full-strenght german artillery batallion"-Story O.O

Though it definitevely sounds fun :) I like those "sneaky little bastard" games, too :)

SilverbladeTE wrote:Now, with humble apologies to any German posters, I'm gonna go slaughter some more Kraut bastards for Christmas! Muhaha!
Nevermind :) I just completed CoD-World at War and loved the russian part of the campaign. Just remember that there are far more "germans" than "nazis" out there ;) Merry X-mas from snowy Germany :D

The allmighty hammer of artillery, beneath which all things are rendered equal
SilverbladeTE
Arch Magus

Post by SilverbladeTE »

Remodious
I know it's out on XBOX and PC as I saw them, dunno about other consoles though :)

bastler
well, the French always used Scots as their elite regiments and bodyguards :D

Igniz
I know bud ;) hence the disclaimer hehe
--| http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; |--
Art, D&D, 3D tutorials, and yes I used to be a magican, a bloody good
one you smurfing whippersnappers!! :p