okay

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
benhan
Magician

okay

Post by benhan »

hmm well 1 month no eq. and all soe services down im wondering how bad this is going to effect EQ. people were already mad etc about stuff being broken and bugs. was wondering how u guys think this is eefecting the EQ base population. alot are trading in ps3 etc and not going to get an other sony product etc.
Danille

Re: okay

Post by Danille »

I've been doing a lot more reading. My time on Rift has doubled. If it is down for one month, I wouldn't expect it to hurt the base too much. Longer than that, folks will find a new game to play. Hopefully the developers are working on all the stuff they never had time for, and all those special projects.
Tacoma2586
Elementalist

Post by Tacoma2586 »

people will quit sure but i imagine more will come back. eq is fun game. always has been even with bugs n such. people return often and even though numbers arent what we wish i think eq will be healthy enough when servers come back up.
Aumeldarie
Elementalist

Post by Aumeldarie »

Latest update on facebook with links:

EverQuest
Today, SOE released more information about our services and the “make good” program here: http://www.soe.com/securityupdate/recentupdates.vm

We also wanted to let you know that we just announced our complimentary Debix “AllClear ID PLUS” identity theft protection program in the United States. For more details, click here: http://www.soe.com/securityupdate/debix.vm

SOE - Customer Service Notification
www.soe.com
We want to thank you again for your patience as we work to get the SOE services back up and running. We received several questions and comments relating to the criminal attack to our network and would like to address some of the most common questions today. We are also going to continue to pos
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

I'm waiting anxiously to get back in game... I don't play anything else anymore, because.... Everything else sucks.
Adonhiram
Conjurer

Post by Adonhiram »

Hehe, Cielli, you are so right... and that's true with a 12 years old Direct X 9 game :-)
Danille

Post by Danille »

Cielli wrote:I'm waiting anxiously to get back in game... I don't play anything else anymore, because.... Everything else sucks.

Gee you sound really grumpy! I hope the game somes back up soon! :o
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

I also hope the servers are back up soon, but their double experience really needs to be changed into dpuble experience potions, so you can use them when you want. Some such as myself are max AA's and 30 banked and 99% into level.

As for other games I am hearing people are playing them but some say they are lacking and the community is not there at all. That is one thing EQ has over most, the feeling of community, but unless the servers are back online soon, it will take some time for that community to re-established for some.

Calebe
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

idk. Most people were starting to get bored with EQ anyway. I know I have been done with HoT since like a month after the expansion came out. 2chars fully T4 and such, only thing I really played for was getting glyph AAs and such.

Think this hack thing might do some good for the people who were getting burned out like it always happens during summer. Or it could have pushed people further away, I am leaning more toward people will get a nice break and be ready to come back though.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Foaaniel
Magician

Post by Foaaniel »

Pie,

Ur right i was getting burnt out , to the point i made 3 other toons, this vacation is a nice break.

cannot wait till it come back up, because RL sucks...ha ha ha
In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey .....and Curious george is my long lost brother