So we are raiding the last two events in SoD tower and....

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Danille

So we are raiding the last two events in SoD tower and....

Post by Danille »

Last night we finally kick event #6 butt in SoD tower and we have like three groups still in instance after everyone logs. We think, lets take some logs of the final event to prepare for the next raid......

http://www.solinvictus.org/EQ/default.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Re: So we are raiding the last two events in SoD tower and....

Post by Firen Fury »

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, once you get #6 down youre pretty much done. i dont want to sound like im complaining, but i dont understand why they even put the last event in... i guess as a cooldown and some extra loot...

we always have a pile of corpses to rez at the end cause people arent smart enough to ask for a cure, but then again its kinda satisfying to konw their stupidity lead to their own deaths ;) (ok, thats my necro sneaking in again hehe)
Image . Image . Image
The 'Preview' Button is Your Friend
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

Event 6 all you need do is put a curer in each group. When AMV gives you the doom, they will just cure themselves and the group as all get it at the same time. Really that isn't an issue for us at all. Just be sure your near the person curing and your set.

As for the final event, I won't say he falls over, but it is smurf close to that.

Calebe
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Post by Firen Fury »

i meant the last event with the curing problem... cant cure groups cause the other AE will kill you if you cure it :)
Image . Image . Image
Navik

Post by Navik »

Also, the amount of time you have to notice the ae, check the buff (same icon ffs), and ask for a cure, you're usually dead by the time a cure gets off. Really sucks sometimes, unless you have a curer who is on top of their game and you happen to be the first on the list.
Danille

Post by Danille »

So we give him another shot the very next raid and.......http://www.solinvictus.org/EQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Post by Firen Fury »

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Image . Image . Image
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

Firen your confusing events 6 and 7. 6 is with AMV casting doom. It is the one you cure and only one you need to cure or really the only aoe you get. Event 7 is Brecktt and that one you need to cure only the one and not the other. Event 6 is way harder then 7 as it is a timed event to kill 5 boss mobs. The last mob you need to correctly nukes for fire or ice to help the Rift Seekers break open the shell so you can nuke the named.

Curing for event 6 is an aoe corruption cure for Doom.

Calebe
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Post by Firen Fury »

um, maybe i typed something wrong somewhere or not clearly enough but yes youre right and thats what i meant, whatever i said lol

sorry
Image . Image . Image