What did you name your pet?

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
courage
Trial Member

Re: What did you name your pet?

Post by courage »

Theexwife :twisted:
nottah
Trial Member

Post by nottah »

My name is Nottah and my pet is Hakunamatata....I have no worries as long as he is up.
vvvortex
Trial Member

Post by vvvortex »

My main is a Necro, although I also play a Mage. I went with a spider theme. Name is Loxosceles Reclusa (scientific name for the brown recluse spider), my pet is Charlotte (from Charlotte's Web). I use the Fear-Touched Phased Spider petamorph clickie from SC store and I ride a desert spider mount. One last thing...Arachnophobia nimbus :D
Demonfire
Trial Member

Post by Demonfire »

My pet is Phantom
my second mage Firepower, his pet is Petpower and my third mage Firebolt, his pet is Firecracker toss in my bard and my cleric Priceless :twisted:
Demonfire
Nylrem01
Magician

Post by Nylrem01 »

Mobstopper

Named when was almost exclusively duoing with a wiz friend. Pet was always the tank for us.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Other mage pets in my guild are:

Chuck
Minion
Tsunami
Realms
Ameliah
Trial Member

Post by Ameliah »

:D I'm new here, and i thought i'd post my magician's pet name. Hes been renamed a few times, just growing old of the name, so ill mention them all. Bought my first name changer potion in summer 2012, my friend had his mage lvl 95 ( cap back then) and just named his , so i said, well i might as well name mine too!.

So i purchased the potion, and thought deeply. well i didn't wanna mimic anyone's, and im not great with names. but lets try, Flare. yes, i chose the magicians first spell, the one you get as a quest reward from Niola impholder in felwithe i believe! She gives it every time. :roll:

So he was named Flare, for along time, id say 7 months or so. When i took a short break and returned,They had Halloween coming up, the scarecrow illusion was there in marketplace so i said oh i defiantly want this, its a once a year item! but the name flare didn't go with it..so i went abit darker, and named him Darkharvest, for being a evil scarecrow of course! haha :) :lol:

when i took another tiny break just before test copying to Test server from FV, they had introduced siren illusion poly morph, and i defiantly wanted one! so when i bought the illusion for my magician, i said, my pet needs to look more...fishy. so i bought the Hadal illusion for pets, and named him Shrimp! :lol:

for the fact, he was always shrunk. i don't like my pet to obstruct others screen and sight for spell casting with him! hehe. But after awhile, it got pretty old of people laughing at his name, and while i found it funny and took their jokes with a grain of sand, i still after awhile, wanted to be taken more seriously as a magician among my peers, so i renamed him Darkharvest, and that's my story about my pet! Happy Hunting! :mrgreen:
Detrolyn
Trial Member

Post by Detrolyn »

I named my pet...

Scylla, though in hindsight I probably should have used Charybdis considering the elemental aspect of the whirlpool.

Detrolyn
Cener

Post by Cener »

My pets name is Frank. I was watching Old School while deciding and so Frank (the tank) was named.