mana regen polymorp wand?

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
naltena
Elementalist

mana regen polymorp wand?

Post by naltena »

Hey guys super quick question what polymorp wand gives you the best mana regen buff? I use to have it but cant find it in my bank any more.
cicely
Magician

Re: mana regen polymorp wand?

Post by cicely »

Plaguebringer illusion wand from SC. Only illusion wand from SC that gives anything besides AC. It is 14 mana regen IIRC, and the buff stacks with SC AC illusion wands. However, Geomantra clickie overwrites the mana regen buff.
naltena
Elementalist

Post by naltena »

Geomantra gives mana regen? I didnt know that I will check it out before i buy the mana regen item then.
dorfillya
Conjurer

Post by dorfillya »

geomantra gives negative mana regen.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

naltena wrote:Geomantra gives mana regen? I didnt know that I will check it out before i buy the mana regen item then.
As Dorfillya said. The reason they overwrite is because they share a slot. The mana regen of plaguebringer is the same slot as the mana drain from geomantra. Since they are both a "mana buff," they overwrite; it just so happens that one buff is + and the other is - but that does not make a difference when stacking.

You can sometimes use that to your advantage when trying to debuff a mob.
naltena
Elementalist

Post by naltena »

Oh got you :), I had no Idea what the spell did but checked it out after I saw the posts. A waste of a buff spot when things quad me for 18k when they do hit me XD. I will invest on the wand then, every little mana helps me.
Dworkinn
Trial Member

Post by Dworkinn »

to save some time for those trying to figure out whats blocking the mana regen portion of this buff... the ds on it is same slot as Illusionary Spikes and probably ranger cloak