Where I've been

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Where I've been

Post by Voragath »

I know many have noticed my absence--I'm still checking in from time to time. I've been quite busy with RL for the last month. I started working a new job and someone quit in my dept just before I hired, leaving them short 1 person and then another just quit this week, leaving us short 2 people. To make up the difference, I am being fast tracked on training and need to be done in 1/4 the time--which is by Halloween--which means working on my days off and I work 12 hour swing shifts. On top of that, my new gf ended up losing her place to live so I have been spending my off days getting her a place to live, a job, getting her to her appts, getting her a computer, etc. I'm also supposed to be looking for a place closer to work--I live an hour away--so that I have less travel time.

So, for the next two months, I'm likely to be MIA a bunch until the dust settles. I'll definitely be back when I can and hopefully I can bring the new gf with me--she played a Mage in GW ;)
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Where I've been

Post by svenalo »

Well at least she played the right class!
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

svenalo wrote:Well at least she played the right class!
LOL Mages rock in any game. :D Well, if she played some other class, I'd change her mind. She's expressed interest in mmo's again, so, once the dust settles, maybe I can get her to play eq 8-)
Danille

Post by Danille »

Wow that is a lot on your plate. Good luck with those opportunities and have fun getting everything setup too!
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Well, I haven't been around like I wanted. Last month was crazy! Hoping to have a new place in a week and back in game by the end of the month. Really starting to miss eq and 3 months feels like a lifetime!
bluejaye
Elementalist

Post by bluejaye »

We miss you, Vora. Hope everything's goin well and RL slows down enough to see ya in game once in a while
Tornt

Post by Tornt »

Real life before EQ always.

When you do manage to get back you'll just have lots of catching up to do.