Pet data table

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
kindread
Trial Member

Pet data table

Post by kindread »

Hello Mage community,

I have been asked to make a mage to play in the off hours between playing my main (monk). I played a mage years ago but only got to my 50s (around the PoP era). I am looking for a data table that helped me understand my pets years ago, but I can not find it now. It was a list of what level you get the pets, when they got specific skills (duel weild, double atk, etc. etc.) and how much damage they did along with some other info.

It was a great resource and would love to see it again if anyone knows where it went.

Thank you for your help!
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Pet data table

Post by Voragath »

There used to be one at eqsummoners but that page no longer exists. I use this page now: Pet Data & Abilities

It only goes up to level 66 and is based on the old "spells every 4 levels" paradigm. It is still useful though because the guide uses the name of the spell also. It just becomes too time intensive to gather such data at later levels due to the sheer volume of pet templates and aa's that can make changes.

We once got a data table for pets and that's listed in the wiki (linked at left).

I hope all this helps!