Leaving CRT

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Leaving CRT

Post by Voragath »

This could not come at a worse time due to the monumental change coming to our class. Unfortunately, a RL situation has come up that will prevent me from putting in any time to CRT duties for at least a month. I also have a newborn now so my time will be tight for the next year. I hope to play eq from time to time and I will be stopping in and reading the tower (though probably not the SoE boards except to look for patch notes).

The coalescence of the class has definitely been amazing for stemming the tide of change for pets. The amount of work the community, and certain individuals, have put in has been exceptional! It appears things are slowly starting to turn for our favor and that's good. Keep the momentum going and I think we'll come close to keeping our class intact even with the changes they want.

My in-game appearances will be rare (as if they weren't already!) but I'll try to maintain a presence here and keep an eye on how things are going. If Jedis retains my mod privileges, I'll be around to help with that as well. Baramos is a CRT and I'll be helping him out any way I can so any info you'd usually funnel to me will need to go to him.

I've had a blast being the CRT for the class and game!
Enkel
Elementalist

Re: Leaving CRT

Post by Enkel »

You've done a great job, stay in touch. Congrats on the child, and hope to see you in game from time to time (that will be hard, since we are both retired for the most part!).
Danille

Post by Danille »

Hey Voragath,

Thanks so much for all your efforts in supporting us mages. :)
You have been a fantastic CRT!
Congratulations on the new addition to the family too!
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Thanks you two!
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

Thanks for all your hard work Vora! Congrats on the baby.
Eubedyen
Magician

Post by Eubedyen »

CongratZ on the baby and all Vora,Thanks for all the dedicated time.We all wish you the best of luck,come back soon