Looking for something fun to do at 91

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Minstrel
Trial Member

Looking for something fun to do at 91

Post by Minstrel »

Hi all, newly returned magician here. Used to post on the old MT a very long time ago.

I stopped playing sometime around Omens, IIRC, and just came back. Have leveled up to 91 and am geared mostly in Paragons (950 ish hp/mana stuff form final tier hero's journey achievements). I'm very much on the casual side and mostly molo. Aside from questing up through void C in SoD, I haven't explored much of the expansions I missed.

I'd like to take a break form grinding HA's and Franklin Teek quests and do something enjoyable.

I hope the open-ended question doesn't annoy anyone, but I'm basically looking for suggestions on some quests from the expansions I've missed that would both be fun lore-wise and have some tangible benefit to my character. It doesn't have to be some huge improvement, but I don't just want to sight-see.

So far I'm thinking:

DoN progression, for the AAs
HoT quests for the HoT group gear (kinda "meh" on this one, but I was told the lore is enjoyable in house of thule)
Get a better mount (I have an emerald sokokor, run 1, would like a Fast mount), all I can think so far is try to solo Seru
Epic 1.5 or 2 (sounds like they're both moloable at 91, or at least the 1.5 anyway?)
Finish SoD group progression (not sure this will have any benefit though)
Get some interesting clickies or illusions (not sure where to begin here)

Dretchulos, 91 mage on Torvonn...er...Cazic Thule
Danille

Re: Looking for something fun to do at 91

Post by Danille »

Nice to see you back.

Did you get your upgraded merc yet?

http://articles.eqresource.com/mercoverview.php
Minstrel
Trial Member

Post by Minstrel »

Danille wrote:Nice to see you back.

Did you get your upgraded merc yet?

http://articles.eqresource.com/mercoverview.php
Sorry should have mentioned yes, that's one of the few things I've done. Got him up to J3 via SoD progression, then found out about the straight-to-J5 quest and did it via the no heroism without fear quest. I didn't realize completing Earth theme would unlock J5 though, that's interesting. I thought it was straight +1 merc level per theme regardless of the order you did them.
Danille

Post by Danille »

The EQ Anniversary events should be going live soon. There are some very good clickies in those solo and group tasks/missions.