LUCLIN Video, Part 1

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Adonhiram
Conjurer

LUCLIN Video, Part 1

Post by Adonhiram »

Hello fellow mages !

The Luclin expansion is releasing on Ragefire tomorrow. I made a little video about Luclin on progression servers, here is the first part if you'd like to watch it. It was uploaded on YouTube in 1080p, so watch it in HD if you can 8-)

https://youtu.be/55aIyQ_y0Zo
Danille

Re: LUCLIN Video, Part 1

Post by Danille »

LMAO!!! Wow that's an excellent video. :)
Thanks so much!
Adonhiram
Conjurer

Post by Adonhiram »

Thanks Danille ;-) I wanted to do something different from the usual EQ video which is either a guy talking or metallica/hard rock music showing a raidscene, he :lol:
Sancus
Conjurer

Post by Sancus »

I don't play on TLP servers at all, but enjoyed the video too! Also thought the graphics comparisons were pretty interesting.
Adonhiram
Conjurer

Post by Adonhiram »

Sancus wrote:I don't play on TLP servers at all, but enjoyed the video too! Also thought the graphics comparisons were pretty interesting.
Thx ! The graphic comparisons were meant as a joke especially nowadays when you think of modern games, but now you are saying it, there is something to think about indeed. Part 2 should be ready soon, I think there will be 3 parts all in all so each clip doesn't get too long.
Sancus
Conjurer

Post by Sancus »

Yeah I sensed a hint of sarcasm :lol:

That said, as someone who didn't play during any of those expansions, their zones were sort of lumped together in my head. I didn't realize that there was a big difference in graphics between the classic/kunark/velious zones and luclin.
Adonhiram
Conjurer

Post by Adonhiram »

Actually I "cheated" by exagerating the graphic differences, using a lousy wall or corridor on purpose and lowering contrast and colors to make it look even worse compared to the Luclin wall. And in Kunark there are very beautiful zones, Kaesora, Veeshan's Peak, LoIo comes to mind.