Experience Gains

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Mantria

Experience Gains

Post by Mantria »

So I used the heroic char thingy and leveled Mantria to 85.

Herein lies the problem. I've killed around 3 dozen dark-blue, white con mobs. Some with merc out some without it out. I've made sure to do some damage, though not very much and through all that I've gained exactly 1% xp. I also did the T5 merc quest too,

Have they changed it where we need to do more then 50% damage again?
Jaytee
Conjurer

Re: Experience Gains

Post by Jaytee »

It *seems* to me that they really changed the modifiers for zones. At 85 I was getting good exp from House of this front yard off of Feerott the Dream. Make sure you get the quests from the frog on the right and ogre on the left when you zone in. They are repeatable and good xp.

I was getting 1 whole AA per kill at 105 in the new frontier mountains!
Aamore
Trial Member

Post by Aamore »

the modifiers are stupid now, mobs in EoK have massive xp, DAHA mobs suck but the end XP is great. Anything else is crap. You can kill 5 red mobs and barely make 1% in most places
Candaan

Post by Candaan »

You might try the Dead Hills HAs from Gribble. The instance is level adjusted to highest member of group.

Seems like the best experience per time invested. Popping a lesson just before doing the final task hail nets good experience for the completed HA and then go right into another Gribble HA to finish the lesson. High DPS groups can get thru the second task final hail, netting bonus for 2 HAs.
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

DHHA gribble is about 100AA in 45 min. Good group we can do the end hail on the first and then do the next two within the duration of lesson. Very reptative but xp can't be beat.

During the recent xp bonus I was getting 3AA per kill in droga during lesson.