Patch Notes June 10

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Andorrabell
Elementalist

Patch Notes June 10

Post by Andorrabell »

June 10, 2009

*** Highlights ***

*** Items ***

- Some items from the Seeds of Destruction expansion have had right-click effects added to them. Additionally, the power of some of the clicks on the highest end Secrets of Faydwer items has increased slightly.
- Air, Earth, Fire, Ice and Prismaridescent essences can now be combined with inert cores and core gearing kits in re-gearing kits to make steam or gyro cores. The inert cores are sold by Automated Vending Unit V in Dragonscale Hills. Additionally, the re-gearing kits have been reduced in price.

*** Spells ***

- The Wizard’s Mindfreeze spell should properly trigger procs from the Mana Recursion line.

*** Tradeskills ***

- Old buff poisons have had their contact ability moved to the same slot as the current new poisons. This is intended to make them no longer stack.
- Poisons have had a small change to make them slightly harder for NPCs to resist. The PvP resist rate remains the same.
- Rogue only DPS Poisons have had their hate reduced further.

*** Raids ***

- The basepop in the Mansion raid instance is now locked to the raid events. Most NPCs near raid bosses will not re-appear in the zone if that boss doesn’t spawn.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Luminescent and Incandescent Culling Vortexes are now available upon completion of your third theme in Seeds of Destruction (The Void D).
- New titles are now available for players who have done exceptionally well in the group version of the Dragons, Dragons, Dragons event.
- Raised the cap on combat abilities to 200. This fixes an issue that was causing some individuals to be unable to learn new melee abilities from tomes.
- Fixed a problem with the voice chat bar that caused it to re-appear every time you zoned if voice was enabled.
- You can now scribe up to 90 pages worth of spells in your spellbook.
- Made various fixes to pet commands that were allowed or disallowed incorrectly.
- Clicking on your pet's target in the pet info window now targets your pet's target.

*** UI ***

- Fixed a crash related to the welcome screen.
- The friends list on the welcome screen now displays anonymous or roleplaying characters but with an "unknown" zone.
- The welcome screen friends list now uses the longer description of the zone name.

- Changed Files -

EQUI_Animations.xml
EQUI_BuffWindow.xml
EQUI_ShortDurationBuffWindow.xml

- The EverQuest Team
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Patch Notes June 10

Post by Voragath »

Andorrabell wrote:June 10, 2009

- Clicking on your pet's target in the pet info window now targets your pet's target.
:D
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

- Air, Earth, Fire, Ice and Prismaridescent essences can now be combined with inert cores and core gearing kits in re-gearing kits to make steam or gyro cores. The inert cores are sold by Automated Vending Unit V in Dragonscale Hills. Additionally, the re-gearing kits have been reduced in price.

- The basepop in the Mansion raid instance is now locked to the raid events. Most NPCs near raid bosses will not re-appear in the zone if that boss doesn’t spawn.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Better late than never I suppose.

I know a zerker who'll be very happy with the combat skill cap changes though! The poor guy hasn't been able to scribe any of his SoD rk3 tomes.
Sirulus Delon

Post by Sirulus Delon »

- The welcome screen friends list now uses the longer description of the zone name.
It's amazing how many ppl didn't know about this still despite it being on live boards. I would be anon and folks would ask me where I am at and why I was anon. Granted I did sometimes forget to take it off during raid times but oh well. I /mourn this change because it allowed me to keep tabs on this one griefer on our server who would train folks (or try to, he is the only one that usually ended up dying) with his warping, hacking box crew.

-§ir
falinkrin
Magician

Post by falinkrin »

That wouldn't be aholywarrior, would it Sir?
*** Raids ***

Money. Anything shortening MMM is a fantastic idea.