boxing 2 mages

Help rebuild the Library of Knowledge for Magicians.
naltena
Elementalist

Re: boxing 2 mages

Post by naltena »

A friend of mine and my self duo stuff in ferrott2 we go double air pet 1 cleric 1 wiz merc. I really dont think you need 2 healers but you can always try and see how it fits you.
Afropets

Post by Afropets »

naltena wrote:A friend of mine and my self duo stuff in ferrott2 we go double air pet 1 cleric 1 wiz merc. I really dont think you need 2 healers but you can always try and see how it fits you.
After reading around on the forums I think the general consensus is that there were some recent (in the past year) changes to the earth pets that have made them substantially better at tanking than the air pet. This thread seems a couple years old so I wasn't sure if you and your friend were aware that for tanking purposes Earth pet is the way to go now. So maybe one of you should bust out an Earth pet instead of double air?
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

If your hurting on mana and really need 2 healers, then Earth pet will be a better fit then an air pet. If not, your gaining more DPS by using Air pets. You also can not use an Air pet and an Earth pet because the Air pet will generate more aggro then Earth can.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams