Beta was patched for the first time yesterday. There isn't anything too exciting; no AAs were patched, only spells. The spells appear to be direct copy/pastes of previous spells with "New" as a prefix (e.g. New Spear of Molten Shieldstone). They'll likely get named later. Most spells received a ~21% increase in base damage and a ~20% increase in mana cost. I will highlight some instances where the damage/mana increase spells got deviated from that norm. First, a table of the spells (all values from Rk. III spells in each level range):
- Currently there is no upgrade to Firebound Orb
- Malosenete (and Skin to Seedlings) received a 1% increase in their minimum focus roll. They're now 2-10% and 2-12% respectively
- They didn't upgrade any Alliance spells
- Chaotic received a slightly larger than normal upgrade to its base damage, ~25% (vs ~21%)
- Storm received a larger than normal increase in its mana cost, ~37% (vs ~20%). This is a notable decrease in it's ratio, and might be intended to increase our mana usage on raids.
- RS received a larger than normal increase in its mana cost, ~26% (vs ~20%).
- Chaotic's mana return proc received a smaller than normal increase in its mana return, ~15% (vs ~21%, Wizard's Claw got a ~37% increase for reference)
- There is not (currently) an upgraded version of Flames of Power. It is still rank IV (60-150%)
- Gather Magnitude got an upgrade, but it was only ~21% over its level 100 version, so it's really bad.
- Our pet heals/defensives received a larger than normal increase; Renewal of Calix was increased ~26% (vs ~21%), Promised Invigoration ~38% (vs ~21%), and Shieldstone Stance ~38% (vs ~21%)
Hopefully AA info will get patched soon.