EQ and EQ players is up!

EverQuest related news and other things relevant to all members.
Danille

EQ and EQ players is up!

Post by Danille »

EQ and EQ players is up!
Last edited by Danille on Sat May 14, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Re: EQ and EQ players is up!

Post by Piemastaj »

CHYEEEEAAAA!!!!

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Eandori Raintree
Elementalist

Post by Eandori Raintree »

Well, almost up. Sony asked me to change my password, and I can log onto the Sony website to see my account info. But every time I try to log into Everquest servers themselves I get "The operation timed out"

Are you guys actually in game and playing?
Danille

Post by Danille »

yes Ive been logged in since yesterday.

Seems the servers are getting slammed today with people trying to log in. They activated every single account on record, with their "make good campaign" for 45 days.
Eandori Raintree
Elementalist

Post by Eandori Raintree »

I discovered that in my Subscriptions Info section of my account with Sony, there is an error under the section called PAYMENT SOURCE: It says:

Code: Select all

[[error:nextPlan returns false for paymentTypels*()]]
I tried to update the original card info, but it won't take. I then tried to add in a different debit card to the account. That worked... but then I could not switch the account to the 2nd new card. Looks like it's back to the waiting game.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Eandori Raintree wrote:I discovered that in my Subscriptions Info section of my account with Sony, there is an error under the section called PAYMENT SOURCE: It says:

Code: Select all

[[error:nextPlan returns false for paymentTypels*()]]
I tried to update the original card info, but it won't take. I then tried to add in a different debit card to the account. That worked... but then I could not switch the account to the 2nd new card. Looks like it's back to the waiting game.
Are you sure that isn't on the line for the 45 days of credit we got? Mine has that as well, but it is on the 45 day line following the current subscription and before the autorenewal section.