What are some non-task zones for solo/molo AAs at 81?

Not quite at the level cap.
roro

What are some non-task zones for solo/molo AAs at 81?

Post by roro »

What are some decent zones for solo/molo AAs that doesn't require a grp task at lvl 81? I'm usually up at odd hours for my sever, so that makes it difficult for me to find people to pick a task up/group with. I'm not keyed for anything , I have EM3 pet focus, and about 1k AAs.
Darkenr
Volunteer

Re: What are some non-task zones for solo/molo AAs at 81?

Post by Darkenr »

RSS, easy mobs, VERY low hps (only around 60k or so) for the AA exp yield, also very good gem drops for some plat making, and nearly a ghost town now. Go there completely solo, no need for mercs. I stay on the main floor mainly fighting in the tunnels using the magic nukes, but if you want to get all mobs that can be hit with fire, head downstairs. When I was 81, I only had a 25% DD focus, around 600 AAs, and Servitor of scale pet focus, and I was able to pull through with around 15-17% normal exp per lessons run. Even at 85 now with how fast I can kill it's still somewhat decent AA (although beza pulls ahead slightly at 85 now for AA over time), and before I maxed out my exp I was getting a solid 10-11% normal exp per lessons.
Bastler
Conjurer

Post by Bastler »

Thalassius, central hall north of entering ramp.
Redius
Conjurer

Post by Redius »

Loping Plains, Fort Mech, Toskrakk (boars only), Valdehom.
Alanlya

Post by Alanlya »

Splitpaw is still good AA at 81. I could manage an AA every 8-9 minutes instead of every 6-8m at 76-77. No need to spend pp on a merc there, either, since your AtA line heals the pet just fine.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Do Beza at 81 till 85. Then SHIP. The AA exp in both zones is quite hawt for the difficulty.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Danille

Post by Danille »

Valdeholm hands down!