Cooling chamber

Not quite at the level cap.
Gadjett

Cooling chamber

Post by Gadjett »

I found that the goos in the cooling chamber make for really nice exp. Usually I hunt the ones near zone in. The room has about 9 goos and each pull is a 3 pull since they are linked in groups of 3. Each one hits about 1.5k and dont have every many HP and trash drops are nice as well. Named goos can get tricky but is duoable with you and cleric if tower geared and right focused pet.
Bastler
Conjurer

Re: Cooling chamber

Post by Bastler »

Gadjett wrote:...and right focused pet.
A bit less obscure please. :lol:
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

aye i'd like to know more about easy pulling
Daiou
Conjurer

Post by Daiou »

Well i can tell you with EMIII air pet i won 80% of the time on acidic goo named . I would bet earth pet would help since death was usually due to damage spikes, but i never tried.
Keep in mind i'm not a soloer, i'm certain some one with more skill would do better.
iwantedapet
Magician

Post by iwantedapet »

Daiou wrote:Well i can tell you with EMIII air pet i won 80% of the time on acidic goo named . I would bet earth pet would help since death was usually due to damage spikes, but i never tried.
Keep in mind i'm not a soloer, i'm certain some one with more skill would do better.

interesting, my em6 pet was getting his but kicked my the name goos (~10k hitters) with just me and my merc.. my success rate is 0 % in killing gnawling goo , maybe you can tell us your strat , i would like to be able to say i killed him with out a group

gadjett pls tell how you do this to .. and tips will help
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

also, i'd like to know about all these faction hits with the goo's, will it screw up our ability to move around in cc?
Daiou
Conjurer

Post by Daiou »

iwantedapet wrote:
Daiou wrote:Well i can tell you with EMIII air pet i won 80% of the time on acidic goo named . I would bet earth pet would help since death was usually due to damage spikes, but i never tried.

interesting, my em6 pet was getting his but kicked my the name goos (~10k hitters) with just me and my merc.. my success rate is 0 % in killing gnawling goo , maybe you can tell us your strat , i would like to be able to say i killed him with out a group

gadjett pls tell how you do this to .. and tips will help
Never said anything about Gnawling goo, i said Acidic goo.

It did take me quite a few deaths before i managed to kill him. I used to camp him at PG zl, burn adds and zone sometimes would have to zone after burning 1 add. Most of the times i need to hit stone core and walk in to get hits to help pet. if you survive this then your ok, med till full come back in and kill. Need aegis and earthen, blessing, LOH, T5 healer merc, DA and forceful rejuv to get what you used on add burn. Oh and luck with RNG for dmg spikes and your crits helps.

Its far from easy, but its doable.
nylrem
Elementalist

Post by nylrem »

jack96jill wrote:also, i'd like to know about all these faction hits with the goo's, will it screw up our ability to move around in cc?
Faction means nothing in UF except for which mobs assist which. You cannot become non-KoS to ones you start out KoS to, and you cannot become KoS to ones that dont start out as KoS. My factions are all maxed now, every kill I get says cannot become either more hated or more liked, and I can still pull goos through the crab guys in PG, the flowers through the burynai in Brells, etc. There is a post somewhere on the official sony threads about it too.