61-70

Not quite at the level cap.
dduble07
Elementalist

61-70

Post by dduble07 »

Hands down 61-65 Cod good exp even if its not a hot zone lots of diamonds and good exp.. 66-70 i'd suggest Pofire
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Re: 61-70

Post by Tweelis »

The broken mobs at the bottom of the hole are wonderful xp/aaxp also. They're about level 59, hit like creampuffs and provide a ton of xp per kill.
Optamos

Post by Optamos »

Plane of Nightmare is the current level 60 hot spot. Has anyone had any luck hunting there? Is it good exp? What about coins/drops? I'm thinking of trying it out and will report back.
Optamos Magaeus (72)
Sage of Cazic Thule
Wazza

Post by Wazza »

Was there last night. I had a merc and was killing hobgolblins. Could handle 3 at same time. They were db to a 59 magicians. Got a few blue diamonds and claws for pp. Got a good amount of aa, just be careful with the aggro- as mobs aggro really easily. Spent over an hour and didn't find any etherial parchments :(
Optamos

Post by Optamos »

I went to PoN last night to kill 5 trees for my task. Put the merc up after buffing and could easily take single trees to the north of zone in. I made the mistake of moving south of zone in, though, and wound up having 5 mobs on me/pet at once and had to gate. Aggro in there is a mess. Can't say as I got much in the way of loot, either, but I wasn't there very long. Just long enough to finish my task and get in trouble. :lol:

I'll need to spend more time there. Perhaps the goblin caves will yield better results. /salute!
Optamos Magaeus (72)
Sage of Cazic Thule
Tukh
Trial Member

Post by Tukh »

what zone is CoD?
Laeaddor

Post by Laeaddor »

CoD is the crypt of Decay, or Ruins of Lxanvom. http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/cryptofdecaymap.html