Any Recommendations?

Not quite at the level cap.
zinophate

Any Recommendations?

Post by zinophate »

Title says it all. I have been boxing up a mage alt to group with my main (Magelo). My main only has servitor of scale focus with access to void C / J3 merc. My alt is currently level 79 (no magelo) and is just defiant equiped with a couple minor drops collected along the way (no real aa's either). I haven't concentrated on aa'ing the alt since I figure the aa's will be the same grouped with me at 75 or 85, so I might as well take it to 85. Plus, I am too casual to log in for any amount of time and have it not benefit my main in some way; i.e. I'm not willing to just play the baby mage ungrouped for aa's.

So, on to the question. Can any of you recommend a better (or even just alternate spot) than Beza for my situation? Just asking incase anyone had any ideas I hadn't thought of at this point. Oh yeah, and the baby mage has same focus as main with void C / J3 merc.
Darkenr
Volunteer

Re: Any Recommendations?

Post by Darkenr »

If the vald pit is open, I would say start there first. Far easier than Beza, and nearly as good exp. Other than that, the places like RSS, Thallasius, etc are still good locations. Granted they don't give as good exp on a per kill basis, but because of the speed of how quickly they can be cleared out, that tends to help quite a bit. Mech guardian is another place people like to go.
zinophate

Post by zinophate »

Thanks for the reply. I have done Thall solo, and that is some what decent; but it really starts to slow in the upper 70's in group. Vald pit is another decent choice, but I think I just burnt myself out there on the main (same as Thall).
Zatpus
Elementalist

Post by Zatpus »

Mechmatic guardian does repopp and has a couple of rare augs and a ultrarare shrink clicky on the loottables.
The general task with the repopps you get from the robo right opposit of the cannon saying "head into".

At the beginning of each level (after a tube "suckthrougt") you should find a white box with red lines as groundspawn. Those are insta-click gates within the roboter to the place where you picked it up. From level to level the mobs gets better xp-whise. If next time you want to proceed at the level you stopped last time, once inside you can click your box and proceed from there.

XP is about similar as Beza problably better, its a change and another set of raredrops.