Loping plains

Not quite at the level cap.
deadman1204
Arch Mage

Loping plains

Post by deadman1204 »

Anyone have some good suggestions of where to grind in loping plains? Im not really very familiar with the zone
qibrme
Conjurer

Re: Loping plains

Post by qibrme »

deadman1204 wrote:Anyone have some good suggestions of where to grind in loping plains? Im not really very familiar with the zone
Well since you posted this in the level 85 area the answer is THE ENTIRE ZONE :D

No cleric mercs needed.
Air pet can tank 4 to 5 at a time with only mage heal every now and then (promised rejuv FTW)

I stay on a horse and run from camp to camp killing everything in sight including the roamers and animals in between camps.
They go down so fast that after 1/2 hour lesson burn mana is about 40%

Went there last night duo with Calebe to burn lesson after raids. Made 9+ AA's on the lesson burn
I had water pet up and he had his air pet.
Water pet tanked 2 at a time with no problem.

The hardest part was finding mobs to kill.
We cleared everything outside that was not camped, cleared the caves and went back outside to search for respawns.

Have fun since now there will prolly be wall to wall magicians in the zone :lol:

Sued...
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

hmmm, guess im doing something wrong here, didnt make near that much, i think 5-6ish maybe....probably too much time running around looking for mobs o.O
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

I made about 7 AA's on a lesson burn the other night, but I wasn't pushing very hard and was stopping to loot mobs. The zone was indeed crowded, about 30 people so all I did was the undead mummies at the bottom of the drop off and the mino cave on ground floor. Also since I haven't been here in forever, I forgot how many minos were in the cave and just sent my pet in (only had haste, ds and gall2). Well, 4 minos jumped him and promptly squashed him, since replenish was down at the time, but no biggie, popped out a fully raid buffed water pet that wiped the floor with their asses, then I pocketed and re-summoned another pet.

So all in all, nice AA's, but could have been a lot more if I was pushing hard and not wasting time letting my pet get killed.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Update: Loping plains is a nice place to go right now.

I made a little over 10 AA's last night on a lesson burn at a steady pace, with even a break in between waiting on mobs to spawn. I was back at the bottom mino caves/undead zombie area. Zone is kinda crowded right now, so you you take what you can find.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Don't forget though that there is an xp bonus in effect right now. I think you get a random bonus of 25-50% per mob, so really you're looking at more like 7-8 AAs a burn after the bonus ends.
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

ok, so last night gave it a better effort, pulled out 10 on lesson thats including the small bit of xp from completing two reducing tasks (you can also get one kill 10 wereorcs in dsh from fenden).