Sunder Rock Springs

Not quite at the level cap.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Sunder Rock Springs

Post by Merlaina »

Ok, while this is not the best place to level, I did spend a few hours here over the weekend and it wasn't too bad. At 73 with AtU and Theft of Essence maxed these mobs aren't too bad, especially if you have a cleric Merc (not necessary, but makes life easier). I was getting about 10% AA a kill (I'm only at around 340 AA, so no idea how much low AA bonus I get), got a decent aug that added +1 over int/wis plus HP and AC, and made around 3K pp in loot over several hours. A nice perk is our 71-75 spell vendor is right there, so if you ding you can buy your new spells as well as sell drops to her. I also got an ancient silk glove pattern (which even the T2 gloves aren't really any better than elegant defiant) and several 33% haste belts which became nice pet belts since they're lore.

Also if you're working on spell research the drakes drop drake wing webbing or something like that which can be used to skill to around 260, and the caster mobs can drop binding powders which can also be used to skill up.

Overall score: B-
Glad I did it, and may grind here once or twice more, but probably won't spend too much more time here overall.
Yaddab
Elementalist

Re: Sunder Rock Springs

Post by Yaddab »

Not to forget there is a banker in the zone aswell !

I still wish they had scattered a banker or 2 around the SOD zones.