fordse
Magician

Re: Leveling from 76

Post by fordse »

Thanks! I'll try that.
mage76

Post by mage76 »

just wanted to throw this out there.I'm a 76 mage on zek server and found bloody kithicor to be awsome for AA xp solo is the best but a duo is great too.You'll make some nice cash and you can kill named i have got some nice loot from them. if you want a challenge then try Rss i think you should pop a healer merc xp is good and money is as well and you might come across an AC aug.It keeps ya on your toes because of adds but thats the fun part!.This is what us mages do best pet handles agro really welll just watch your nukes they do summon and hit hard.With a healer merc i can kill 6 before i gotta rebuff pet and myself give it a try if ya think its to much try the MPG less crazy and can get single pulls.I like RSS for soloing and duo so much fun
mage76

Post by mage76 »

svenalo wrote:Jewel of Attiki - do the efretti.
Yes try bloody kithicor or RSS pop a healer merc and watch the XP fly they are better for AA but reg xp is pretty decent
mage76

Post by mage76 »

fordse wrote:Man, these db efreeti hit incredibly hard, lol. Are you sure this is good for a 76 solo mage?
try bloody kithicor or RSS they are great for AA reg xp is good just not great but what ya expect at our level try it i think you will like it oh hears a tip train yourself there and watch the xp fly