Returning Mage Brother!

Not quite at the level cap.
qibrme
Conjurer

Re: Returning Mage Brother!

Post by qibrme »

Claustaler wrote:Hi guys and maybe girls :lol: ,

so far so good...

tried Atiiki = the bugs are LB and the efreetis are DB, per h 6% - 8% (over 100 bugs)

Atiiki and SplitPaw are easy but I have to kill alot more mobs as in LP.

Maybe I misunderstood something... are you talking about the normal zones where everyone can enter or have u talked about inis versions?
When leveling, I like to have safe steady exp in a place where I do not need a merc to keep my pet up, realizing that the merc eats 1/2 your exp.
Don't want to waste time and loose exp to deaths.
Depending on your gear and pet focus, some magicians can do this with yellow con mobs, but if you are just leveling up and dont have max AA's and raid gear, DB and LB mobs are safer for solo exp

With that said the regular zone Atiiki PIT was the place to get 5 levels in 2 to 3 days.
Only kill the bugs then invis past the Efreeti. The Efreeti have too many HP's for the amount of exp per kill so not worth bothering with.

I used to pull 5 or 6 bugs at a time and use Bolt spell to pull a far off bug then kill the train as it came. Original bug would normally be dead by the time it reached me -- 2 nukes approx -- /pet focus and have it pick up the adds -- The bugs hit so softly, i maxed defense and 1hb tanking myself.

Pit has 3 levels
Go counter clockwise and clear the top level.
Drop to mid level -- clear it
Drop to the floor of the pit and clear the floor
Depending on your mana pool, you should not have to stop to med until all levels are clear.
Go back to top level and med. -- Respawns should start at the same time you are FOM.

Mind numbing grind, but you won't die and the faster you can kill = the faster the exp comes.

Leave the zone and never look at another bug again once the exp slows to the point where you can do the same thing in another zone.

Sued...
Last edited by qibrme on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.