Returning Mage Brother!

Not quite at the level cap.
Claustaler

Returning Mage Brother!

Post by Claustaler »

Hi Mage Sisters and Brothers,

I am returning after 4 year study break (and thanks SOE's 45 days free playtime).

Short info about me:
InGameName: Claustaler
Return Level: 75 (now 77)
AA atm: 734
HP/Mana: 12k/14k
Last Raid-Expans.: as I left I raided DoDH and a bit PoRo (lol so long ago)
Exp. own: till SoF (will buy Thule when I am 80 and full xps :) )

Leveled the last days in Katta:
75 - 76 at the weak elementals north of the central pyr.
76 - 77 at the greenhouse.

so far I would level 77 - 78 and more also at the greenhouse but before I waste to much time I will try to ask you.

Do anyone of you know a nice solo spot for a 77 Mage?
I prefer outdoor zones cuz sitting on my horse and medding makes killing alot faster and easier, have also an 72 Cleric alt for pet heals and 80reg./20aa xp splitting.

Greetings - Claustaler E.
qibrme
Conjurer

Re: Returning Mage Brother!

Post by qibrme »

If you want to level fast, Kill bugs in Atikki pit or do the missions there.
Can solo without a merc or cleric so faster exp.

Sued...
Last edited by qibrme on Tue May 31, 2011 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

It isn't an outdoor zone but Splitpaw is some of the best xp in the game for the effort. Your Annihilate the Aberrant spell will work nicely in there and your air pet will do well with promised recovery and grounded stance. When you ding and can use your earth pet at 79 things will be better yet; getting 80 for rancorous servant is awesomesauce for that zone. Although the top part of Splitpaw goes green/grey at 80 you can drop into the pit and stay there until 82; at 83 the entire zone goes south.

Regardless of zone try and get your pet some cheap defiant from whereever you can; it'll make a huge difference.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Go to The Mechamatic Guardian the big robot in Dragonscale Hills. You have to get the Solo Tasks from Overvolt Rigster the IV to zone in. Those are all summoned mobs.
Last edited by Danille on Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Danille wrote:Go to The Mechamatic Guardian the big robot in Dragonscale Hills. You have to get the Solo Tasks from Overvolt Rigster the IV to zone in. Those are all summoned mobs.
You need three toons to request the instance, mercs do count. If you're purely solo or just you and a merc you'll need to find one more person in order to request the instance.
Claustaler

Post by Claustaler »

Thanks all,

the places sounds interesting and familar :) (splitpaw hrrrrrr).
I will give all of them a try :)

By the way whats with LP and DSH (beside the the Robot :P) heared that this zone are good too....
Claustaler

Post by Claustaler »

Hi guys and maybe girls :lol: ,

so far so good...

tried Atiiki = the bugs are LB and the efreetis are DB, per h 6% - 8% (over 100 bugs)
tried the good old revamped SplitPaw = all elementals LB and easy to kill, per h 7% - 9% (over 120 Elements)

ATM I am in LP with my Cleric killing DB mobs, per h 12% - 15% (2 - 3 Mobs = 1% so around 25 - 30 mobs)

Atiiki and SplitPaw are easy but I have to kill alot more mobs as in LP.

Maybe I misunderstood something... are you talking about the normal zones where everyone can enter or have u talked about inis versions?
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Keep in mind there's several ways to look at xp/aaxp. I usually don't care about aaxp/mob but look at damage per AA or better yet, aa over time. Here's a couple scenarios to keep in mind.

1. Kill 6 mobs per aa point but each mob has 80k HP and takes 40 seconds to kill (like in LP). These mobs require more healing for your pet to keep it viable so less mana is being used to gain aaxp/xp.
2. Kill 8 mobs per aa point but each mob has 32k HP and takes 15 seconds to kill (like in Splitpaw). These mobs hit so softly your pet requires very little to no support so more mana is used to kill mobs.
Claustaler

Post by Claustaler »

Hi Tweelis,

yes for AA maybe.. but I do atm regular xps... not AA.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Claustaler wrote:Hi guys and maybe girls :lol: ,

so far so good...

tried Atiiki = the bugs are LB and the efreetis are DB, per h 6% - 8% (over 100 bugs)
tried the good old revamped SplitPaw = all elementals LB and easy to kill, per h 7% - 9% (over 120 Elements)

ATM I am in LP with my Cleric killing DB mobs, per h 12% - 15% (2 - 3 Mobs = 1% so around 25 - 30 mobs)

Atiiki and SplitPaw are easy but I have to kill alot more mobs as in LP.

Maybe I misunderstood something... are you talking about the normal zones where everyone can enter or have u talked about inis versions?
The robot is an instanced zone that you can have to yourself and group members only.