81 mage/86 wiz

Not quite at the level cap.
Faern

81 mage/86 wiz

Post by Faern »

At the moment we've tried beza, very slow exp grouped not bad with just me (the mage) moloing. I can do ashengate rather easily but it's about the same. Any other ideas? I like hotzone exp but can't really find a place in warrens or feerott that my level 81 pet can handle. (have the EM V focus chipped shards of dread).

Any thoughts on good spots for that particular duo? We normally use a cleric merc and a wiz merc (t5 on both.)
dorfillya
Conjurer

Re: 81 mage/86 wiz

Post by dorfillya »

If you need a cleric merc, OK, but the wiz merc is probably draining experience from your group.
Potawatomi
Volunteer

Post by Potawatomi »

You could kite with the wiz in either ferrott or Kora. The other option is to drop the dps merc and grab a tank merc until you are able to get 86 and get the pet aa to handle ferrott. Either way your going to need the levels and aa to efficiently duo in either of those zones.
Last edited by Potawatomi on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faern

Post by Faern »

I've taken to soloing in Ashengate at the Granite Guardian camp for now, almost 83. I figure I'll go ahead and plug my way through solo/exp groups to 86 then pull the wizzy back out when I can pet tank.