Been googling and forum searching for about a week and a half now while I have been farming AAs in Beza. This seems to be a really good spot to farm them in as at 83 and 1300ish AAs, I still get around 49% of an AA. I have a few questions to see if I am playing to the most effective method that I can.
I am currently using the water pet I know everyone recommends air, but the water seems to out dps the air, and I have not had issues due to runners. My current spell line up is Pet Heal, Pet Delayed Heal, Malo spell, blank (usually have DS in that slot), RS (swarm Pet), torrid sands (fast cast fire DD), Summoned DD, Fickle, Magic DD, Bolt of Molten Scoria (highest over all dmg DD that I have) , and my highest magic & fire Rain spells.
I have been trying different methods to kill the fastest, with the least down time. I have recently stopped using RS as it is a serious mana hog. Usually, I sic pet in, Rain 1 > Rain 2 > Fickle > If no fickle proc, Summoned DD if not summoned mob, I malo, then Rain, Rain, Fickle. If I still do not get a fickle proc I cast my magic DD and repeat. I only have the Fast Casting fire DD up for a mob that has 1-2% health.
My questions are:
1) What other spells should I be using? I got tired of refreshing the Prime Symbiosis spell every 7 minutes.
2) Is my rotation correct? Are there spells in it I shouldnt be using, should I change it up?
3) http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1882879 (I hope the link works) I am waiting until I have at least 1500 AA but a bunch of Mages have told me in the channel to wait till 2k, but I am not seeing what other AAs I could buy to hit 2k. I know I am not all wise or even semi-wise in the ways of mages, but darn near all my pet AAs are maxed, less the Clickable Pet DS reduction (I know this is good later on), and the pet heals.
4) Lastly, does anyone recommend a spot like Beza, that might yield better AA exp, either cause of quick turn in Tasks, or really fast killing?
Any advice you all can lend will be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.
1. With the extended duration AAs and focus, symbiosis will last 17 mins. I still use it.
2. If all you're fighting are summoned mobs, I'd bag all the other spells and just cycle summoned nukes. I see you have Theft maxed so it'll be more beneficial all way around.
3. You can level up now if you wanted to. If 1500 is your target, I say level up when you reach it.
4. Trying to remember where I was at that time. I think maybe I was mass slaughtering elementals in Kata Castrum (TBS)for AA's. They are on a 6 min respawn timer IIRC, so it was non stop slaughtering all day. Just go to the area with Brine of Prexus and go to town. I can't remember when that xp dries up; you may already be past that point.
In beza i think about 60% of the mobs are summoned. I didnt think about memming more Summoned spells and cycling them. I always thought they were on the same timer. I could memmed the last six, as long as they have a chance to destroy the mobs. Question on that, if the proc happens do I still get exp, I have never paid attention.
Beza is good exp, if I have a fully buffed pet, I think I can get around 30 AAs a lesson. I rarely have the merc out and do not even go into the tower yet, as the merc cannot handle healing through the bigger pulls that would happen in there.
I have heard that RSS is really good, I just hate the really long run over there, and the mobs would be light blue, vs everything in Beza is DB. I will shoot for 86 after I hit 1500.
Is the earth pet in HoT good? I have heard he got a good buff, but with the recent nerf didnt know if I should use.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests