Classic MM - Upper/Lower Guk

Not quite at the level cap.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Classic MM - Upper/Lower Guk

Post by svenalo »

The no-xp thing was done quite some time ago mostly for a bunch of lame reasons (chief of which seemed to be that people did these for a ton of xp and ignored the regular zones).
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

It was done right before HoT launched so people could not bank the tasks and such for the new expansion.

The reasoning did have some logic to it though, you lost no exp from dying and yet you gained exp from doing this. The Reward was ginormous compared to the risk which was nothing but wasting your time. Not to mention it had some very nice clickies and augs on the vendor also. Some of which are still used today, and I still see people doing them for that very reason.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

I had 8 of these saved on my ranger hoping to collect when they returned the xp portion to it, but since they haven't and I needed the room for other tasks, I just collected them. Kinda sucks, but whatcha gonna do /shrug