Ready, aim.... /spam kozvar and tulisin!

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Ivocare

Ready, aim.... /spam kozvar and tulisin!

Post by Ivocare »

Devs must not ever sleep, fortunately neither do I. Elidroth says its time to make a wishlist for new AAs.... Do our community leaders come to this forum yet?
Elidroth wrote:OK.. So now is the time to start hitting up your community leaders with new AA ideas.

Please don't send them directly to me unless you REALLY want them to get lost in the continual PM's I get blasted with on a daily basis.
Redius
Conjurer

Re: Ready, aim.... /spam kozvar and tulisin!

Post by Redius »

I'd like to see a final list of the Underfoot AA's before I start worrying about AA's to come. Any idea on when that'll be coming about?
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

I started a thread in the general area already for new aa's we would like to see. The question is how do we get them to Koz who knows of this board and won't visit it?

Mindix does visit and as he is his guild leader we know Koz knows of the board, so Mindix if he won't come here can you pass on these idea's we have posted and will continue to post for our new aa wish list? Also can you ask him why he doesn't wish to come to this new board? if he doesn't have time then will we need a new class correspondent? If he does have time then unless he comes to this board he will miss out on our suggestions and will only have the old list to go on, and ignore the wishes of the mage community that know of this board,and it is the only active mage board at this time. So not to visit tells us he doesn't really care what we think, and that isn't good for a class correspondent.

Calebe
Last edited by Calebe on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camikazi

Post by Camikazi »

Redius wrote:I'd like to see a final list of the Underfoot AA's before I start worrying about AA's to come. Any idea on when that'll be coming about?
Can't have a final list of Underfoot AAs, when he's asking for ideas FOR Underfoot AAs.
Redius
Conjurer

Post by Redius »

I can't believe that they're asking for Underfoot AA's, there's no way that they can possibly hope to get ideas, work in the coding, test and get them ready for a game launch in under 4 months. That's simply rediculous.

Perhaps, they're asking for a second set of underfoot aa's for the April release....and while that's fine, I'd like to see the aa's we're getting for the initial underfoot release, so we know better what to ask for.
Jedis
Administrator

Post by Jedis »

Calebe wrote:I started a thread in the general area already for new aa's we would like to see. The question is how do we get them to Koz who knows of this board and won't visit it?
It doesn't have to be Kozvar who passes on the information. Check the thread I linked in the first post. Any Community Leader can pass on ideas and many posted saying they'd do so. That's why I linked this thread as the Mage thread on Elidroth's thread. So any of the CL's can read and pass on information.
Yaddab
Elementalist

Post by Yaddab »

Calebe wrote:I started a thread in the general area already for new aa's we would like to see. The question is how do we get them to Koz who knows of this board and won't visit it?

Mindix does visit and as he is his guild leader we know Koz knows of the board, so Mindix if he won't come here can you pass on these idea's we have posted and will continue to post for our new aa wish list? Also can you ask him why he doesn't wish to come to this new board? if he doesn't have time then will we need a new class correspondent? If he does have time then unless he comes to this board he will miss out on our suggestions and will only have the old list to go on, and ignore the wishes of the mage community that know of this board,and it is the only active mage board at this time. So not to visit tells us he doesn't really care what we think, and that isn't good for a class correspondent.

Calebe
Harsh!

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=153058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rehzeal wrote:...I haven't. I'm still around and still quite active- I still answer all PM's I receive here (just remember, I don't go by "Kozvar" here, this account was created long before that character was), and I'm still in the serverwide mage channel quite often. I still check the mage forums here (the "official" ones), but frankly, there's usually not much to respond to. It's true that I haven't registered on the new external mage forums (yes, I'm aware of them), but I've addressed that in-game quite a few times (basically, I'm still working on trying to get back all the information we lost and haven't really thought about anything beyond that yet- it's not meant as a "slight" or a lack of support for the new forums at all; on the contrary, I'm trying to get the necessary information to completely integrate the old Tower into the new site ["trying" being the keyword- no promises, unfortunately]). There are still plenty of ways to get in contact with me. I raid from 7:00 p.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST, feel free to send me a tell.
Report this post to a moderator

-Koz
Triality - Maelin Starpyre
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

I don't find it harsh at all. He knows of the board and can't take 2 minutes to register and say I am busy, but I will look for your suggestions here and pass them on? Sorry not buying that at all. In fact the time it took him to make the post you linked he could have said that here.

He knows as well as the rest of us that we need a class board and an active one to float ideas and get responses, and ignoring this board while saying he will take advice in PM's or mage channel as he raids, so can't devote time to it properly makes no sense. Also in a PM there is no discussion with input from everyone that helped make the mage population one of the most active and best boards around. So was I harsh, maybe, but there was a reason for it. We needed to know what we say here is reaching the devs through him. After the pet changes and hearing how pet hold was never meant to work as it originally did (sorry it worked exactly as it was described to us and was never an issue. The issue was so you did not need to reclick pet hold after zoning, not changing the way it worked, and even that was no top 10 item.) Being told it was, and that it was never meant to actually hold your pet when clicked, sorry but we should all want active discussions on the new aa's and not just a few pm's with little input from all of us.

Calebe
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Post by Firen Fury »

theres 3 or 4 different threads on this board suggesting new AAs... we should try to consolidate them into a list.
Image . Image . Image
The 'Preview' Button is Your Friend
Danille

Post by Danille »

Friggen drama go away, lets just have fun.

Perhaps he doesnt want to get in the mod AFK situation again, putting a ton of work into it and all. This has been a repeat issue for the MT if you recall. He made a decision to work on getting the detail from the old MT board and for now is communicating with mages on the official SOE boards.

For the good of the game/mage community, post Underfoot AA suggestions on the following thread.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=153101" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No need to make this a personal/principle issue. Lets put the effort into thinking up great AA's. :mrgreen: