easy EM4 focus

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
nylrem
Elementalist

easy EM4 focus

Post by nylrem »

I know I'm very late in this, and probably everybody already knows, but wanted to say in case there was someone by chance that didn't, the freeport sewers Anniversary group mission Stealing my life back has among it a choice for a pet class earring with EM4 and tiny companion click, typical tier 6 type stats. The mission will accept a minimum of 6 toons to do it including mercs, but up to 12 people total can be task added. With a decent puller and tank, it should not take more than an hour and a half to complete the mission.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=5052" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nylrem of Test
Eanelder
Elementalist

Re: easy EM4 focus

Post by Eanelder »

I usually ask if anyone needs in our server mage channel, or do a "/who all 80 85 Mag" and send out tells and then send out Task Addds. Unfortunately, running it almost daily since they've come out, Ive only got about 5 ppl to join. One who even passed on the Pet Focus for the shoulder item.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Eanelder wrote:I usually ask if anyone needs in our server mage channel, or do a "/who all 80 85 Mag" and send out tells and then send out Task Addds. Unfortunately, running it almost daily since they've come out, Ive only got about 5 ppl to join. One who even passed on the Pet Focus for the shoulder item.
o.O
Falino-Luclin
Elementalist

Post by Falino-Luclin »

I think a lot of inexperienced mages don't have an appreciation for pet focus effects. For that matter, I think a lot of inexperienced mages (or just players in general) don't have an appreciation for focus effects at all, and only look at the HP and mana on a piece of gear.
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

did they have an equal or better focus? if they were an alt of someone in an sod raid guild doesnt take much to get invite to bb event or queen
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Heck, just get one task add to a tower event and you've unlocked EM VII.
Jedis
Administrator

Post by Jedis »

Merlaina wrote:Heck, just get one task add to a tower event and you've unlocked EM VII.
Can you get added without any flags for those zones though? I'm only Void E flagged and have no SoD raid flags.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

I believe so, though I'm not 100% sure on how getting added to tower raids works. If you're not keyed you can still be 85%ed in with void E access, but you may not even need that.
Quey

Post by Quey »

Hi there, I would kill for this thing, I am like 1 yellow from 80 and have zero flags, if I am able what would I say in general to get a task add for this mission?

I of course would love to go on it but in case I am too low and missing flags I wonder if I can even get a taskadd or even able to go along.
Fazzadien
Magician

Post by Fazzadien »

I'm back in game after a long absence. Since this event is likely to be gone soon (well before I hit 80) would it be possible to get a task add in at 67 or 68 and get the earring? I'm not sure what the level limits are or if it would be an issue of averages or what.

Thanks!