Max Damage

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Eubedyen
Magician

Max Damage

Post by Eubedyen »

What is the best line up for spells to maximize spell damage?Just a reminder im not in a raiding guild so most RK3 spells are out atm...

Thanks for all the suggestions
dorfillya
Conjurer

Re: Max Damage

Post by dorfillya »

Generally speaking, for the spell line up, in a group setting, Servant pet, one rain, the other rain, spear. Spam the heck out of it with multi-key binding.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

dorfillya wrote:Generally speaking, for the spell line up, in a group setting, Servant pet, one rain, the other rain, spear. Spam the heck out of it with multi-key binding.
My only difference here is I have fickle in after 2nd rain. So it's RS, rain, rain, fickle, spear for grouping. Fickle goes out the door when raiding. I do have RS on a separate bind key to drop it if needed.
Mintalee
Elementalist

Post by Mintalee »

dorfillya wrote:Generally speaking, for the spell line up, in a group setting, Servant pet, one rain, the other rain, spear. Spam the heck out of it with multi-key binding.
^ This, although in a raid setting I sneak "of many" in after RS.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

I do RS Many Spear Spear and no rains on raids because my guild won't allow for it tactics wise...if I rain, I am a dead mage at best and a bunch of pissed off and dead other folks at worst. Sort of sucks, but it is what it is.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

svenalo wrote:I do RS Many Spear Spear and no rains on raids because my guild won't allow for it tactics wise...if I rain, I am a dead mage at best and a bunch of pissed off and dead other folks at worst. Sort of sucks, but it is what it is.
Well yeah if there are mobs to be CC'd near by, by all means bag the rains, but it'd suck to just outright ban rains. Anything without adds to control, just rain away.