Where to get enchanced minion items

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Everwes

Where to get enchanced minion items

Post by Everwes »

I am just about to ding 92 and I will then be able to use my black vertabrae with enhanced minion X11. I am excited about that, but what else can I hope to get as I continue to level? I am not aware of any other droppable pet enchancers. Are there any that are groupable with three level 100 toons? My other two are druid and bard. I am not against grouping with others but on my server, Erollsi Marr, I don't see many people grouping. I guess I am just looking for a bit of advice as always, the mages who are here wind up offering me solid advice.
dorfillya
Conjurer

Re: Where to get enchanced minion items

Post by dorfillya »

Look in library section of this website, under pet foci. Pretty much everything you need to know about what is available via raid or group.
Everwes

Re: Where to get enchanced minion items

Post by Everwes »

I read the posts carefully. I posted that I play with a threesome of bard and druid and of course mage. I guess I was trying to ask for some advice if any items better than em 12 are possible with that threesome. The posts list the items but I am clueless about the encounters. I have only been back for six months or so and missed so many years of eq.