Pimp Me

Anything relating to the physical - equipment, class balance, etc.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Pimp Me

Post by Goranothos »

I'm playing again, and 100% exp on the fast track to level 100 on both toons on Firiona Vie server.

Have all expansions.

I exclusively two box with T5 mercs (cleric and wizzy, sometimes tank merc depending on the situation).

98 on both toons now.

Been exping recently on Chelsith beach.

So.....my question is, given my gear (see Magelo sigs), which is an expansion or two (or three) old, what nameds should I be camping once I ding 100?

Raiding is out of the question. Grouping, other than the occasional weekend or day off, is out of the question.

Adding another toon (Bard is my choice) is not out of the question, but I need to upgrade one of my computers for that ($$).

Firiona Vie has raid gear in the baz.....but it is generally very expensive or two (or more) expansions old.
dorfillya
Conjurer

Re: Pimp Me

Post by dorfillya »

I am assuming you have little gear of current levels.

Warden Burke near the giant fort in Eastern Wastes, is an easy single pull, and a fairly easy kill. He often drops a T1 chest piece, and rarely a nice augment. Think common drop was a cloak? Has maybe 4 place holders, but I had only seen him spawn in 2 of the four spots listed, until I was able to get the augment X 2.

There is a pet focus in Shard's landing off of some pterydactyl looking mob. They are just south of the central crater. I already had a raid focus, but I did pull the mobs a couple times for exp, and again, they were mostly easy single pulls.

Those are easy pieces that any mage should be wanting ASAP. T1 chest piece makes level 100 servant pet last a little longer.

There is a charm quest in Shard's also, fairly easy to do. The "shards" you have to collect and turn in are probably very cheap in the bazaar by now. Starts with Mage Burlisin (sp?) over by the wolf mobs near City of Bronze zone in.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Re: Pimp Me

Post by Goranothos »

Thanks dorfillya. That is the kind of info I'm looking for. Nameds that I should be trying.

Definitely want a new Chest piece once I ding 100. I cast a lot of Gargs. Still Conj spec. :-)