EM items and air pet stuns

Anything relating to the physical - equipment, class balance, etc.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

EM items and air pet stuns

Post by Goranothos »

Hey guys, I've been away from the game for about a year and started playing again about a week ago. Good to see the Mage Tower is still here. :-)

I have a question regarding air pet stuns and EM items. I'm sure I knew the answer to this at some point, but have since forgotten. Do EM items have anything to do with what level mobs the air pet stuns will land on, or is it strictly based on the level of the summoning spell?

For example, will a 101 air pet summoned with no EM item stun the same level mobs as a 101 air pet summoned with an EM21 item? I'm well aware that the EM21 air pet will be far superior to the base air pet, but I'm strictly asking about what is the highest level mob that their stun will land on.
Sancus
Conjurer

Re: EM items and air pet stuns

Post by Sancus »

The level of the air pet stun is not based on EM. Recent air pets will stun mobs that are up to the level cap + 3, meaning the 101 Air pet, regardless of focus (or lack thereof), will stun mobs up to 108 (since 105 is the cap for TDS).
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

Exactly the information I was seeking. Thanks, Sancus. :-)
Foaaniel
Magician

Post by Foaaniel »

any new EM, from TBM ???

List or link

RAid:
Group:

Did they fix Bug on EM items ??
In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey .....and Curious george is my long lost brother
Sancus
Conjurer

Post by Sancus »

The raid EM from TBM is EM 23, which is the same as the Arx EM Ear. No clue if the group one got an upgrade.

As far as bugs, to which are you referring? But no, nothing was changed about EM AFAIK with TBM