Realm of Insanity:

Looking for a group or guild? This is the place to find it!
Forum rules
Please limit "bumping" of threads to once per month!
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Realm of Insanity:

Post by Piemastaj »

We MIGHT have room for another Magician on our roster. Parses (Not just your best one either, numerous to measure consistency) will need to be provided and a very good knowledge of the class is a must. You would be expected to have All Clickies/AAs required to adequately DPS and survive in T4 VoA and soon RoF.

We will be increasing our raid schedule as RoF permits when the expansion launches. Expect to be raiding possibly 6 days a week if we are allowed to. This will of course decrease when the expansion is on farm mode.

We are not JoeCasualguild1204. We expect you to play at a high level, and to understand your role on raids. Constructive criticism will be given and Ventrilo is required while learning new content.

This is a MIGHT, no guarentees will be given. If you have any interest or questions you can contact me in-game (;tell Xegony.Piemastaj) or PM me on these boards so that we can talk. RAID TIME: 6:30PM Cent- till 11 or 12 Cent possibly.
Last edited by Piemastaj on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Re: Realm of Insanity:

Post by Piemastaj »

BUMP!

This will probably be the last time we will be looking for a Magician for a long time.

If you are interested please send myself or Xegony.Aither a tell.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Savil
Arch Mage

Post by Savil »

Why are you after parses? I thought they didn't matter :P

Savil
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

I like to be difficult is why.

Aither
Elementalist

Post by Aither »

Truth... lol
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Bump!

Possible opening.

Send Xegony.Piemastaj a tell or PM here if you are interested.