preorder info posted at EQPlayers

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
svenalo
Arch Magus

preorder info posted at EQPlayers

Post by svenalo »

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_ ... m?id=52002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My question is if you went to fan faire, and want the collectors edition, do you pay full price? Or do we get a discount because we are supposed to get HoT free, which I assume is the regular version... Anyone know?
quseio
Elementalist

Re: preorder info posted at EQPlayers

Post by quseio »

my question is wtf is a topiary mont? do we ride fraking bush? wth is it damnit i want pix
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Anyone read that thread? LOL I read it last night and it looks like the only real thing you get is a 20 slot bag for an extra $30. Unless some of those items turn out not to be merc skins.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Voragath wrote:Anyone read that thread? LOL I read it last night and it looks like the only real thing you get is a 20 slot bag for an extra $30. Unless some of those items turn out not to be merc skins.
You get 20 slot bag and the dead topiary mount, plus all the regular stuff, in the collectors edition.
quesio wrote:my question is wtf is a topiary mont? do we ride fraking bush? wth is it damnit i want pix
Kiara posted over at SOE that it is a plant of some kind, but that the "art" has not yet been released. Dictionaries define topiary as "a shrub which has been trimmed in artistic shapes, often of animals," so I am expecting it is a bush shaped like a animal. And a dead topiary one would be just a bunch of entwined branches in the general shape I guess. Who knows.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

svenalo wrote: Dictionaries define topiary as "a shrub which has been trimmed in artistic shapes, often of animals," so I am expecting it is a bush shaped like a animal. And a dead topiary one would be just a bunch of entwined branches in the general shape I guess. Who knows.
Sweet! We can ride green elephants!