trouble preordering

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

trouble preordering

Post by Goranothos »

I've been trying to preorder HoT for the last few days, without success. I can't do it from the Launchpad, nor can I do it from the official website. I can get logged in just fine at the official site, but whenever I click on Store, I get a "connection failed" error. I've tried from both my home computer and one at work, same result. Is SoE having issues with the Station Store?
Bastler
Conjurer

Re: trouble preordering

Post by Bastler »

Doesnt it still pop up during your login?
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

Yes, but when I click on it, nothing happens.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Did you try to use the direct preorder link on EQPlayers? If you do it in that manner, you don't click on store, etc - it takes you automatically to a page to preorder.

Go to http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_ ... m?id=52012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and click on the link right near the top under the House of Thule banner and see if that works.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

svenalo wrote:Did you try to use the direct preorder link on EQPlayers? If you do it in that manner, you don't click on store, etc - it takes you automatically to a page to preorder.

Go to http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_ ... m?id=52012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and click on the link right near the top under the House of Thule banner and see if that works.
That worked! Thanks, Svenalo.