Basic Questions

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Malleria
Arch Mage

Re: Basic Questions

Post by Malleria »

Dream Fragments are tradeable yes.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

svenalo wrote:
8. The XP in this zone sucks.
Dear lord yes it does. I was here for around 6 hours last night, and went from 26% regular xp to 55% regular XP. So that's 4.8% regular XP an hour (nothing going to AAs). Before the night was done I went to the roof of beza, popped lesson, and in that 30 minutes got 10% xp, so I'd be looking at 10% an hour there. And that Ferrott time did also include a group task that netted around 6% xp.
Failcon
Conjurer

Post by Failcon »

The basic rule of thumb so far, or so it seems, is the real xp comes from missions. Kill xp in HoT is a joke, and that comes from everyone in my guild, in all open zones.

May the elements guide and protect you.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Failcon wrote:The basic rule of thumb so far, or so it seems, is the real xp comes from missions. Kill xp in HoT is a joke, and that comes from everyone in my guild, in all open zones.
Yes. It seems they kept the poor xp that we saw on beta. In beta, they all sucked. This is SoD all over again with xp and I don't know why when they got it right in UF: in SoD if you wanted xp, you did your grind in SoF zones so if you want xp in HoT, you need to go to UF zones. So lame.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Voragath wrote:There's a fisherman at the river too. 4 around the campfire (3 of which are leopards) and then the fisherman on the bank. The fisherman has most of the 86 spells and one of the leopards has the new mala spell. Strike of sand I didn't see on the vendors.
William the Tall has Malosene. He's the guy with the green shirt that's sitting down by the campfire.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Tweelis wrote:
Voragath wrote:There's a fisherman at the river too. 4 around the campfire (3 of which are leopards) and then the fisherman on the bank. The fisherman has most of the 86 spells and one of the leopards has the new mala spell. Strike of sand I didn't see on the vendors.
William the Tall has Malosene. He's the guy with the green shirt that's sitting down by the campfire.
Ahh, thanks for the correction. =)
Baramos
Conjurer

Post by Baramos »

Has anyone found strike of sand?
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Baramos wrote:Has anyone found strike of sand?
Rank one, no. But I haven't gotten my faction up with those vendors yet to see if it's dropped or not. I got the rank 2 though. I'm buying the non-vendored spells as rank 2's first to get rid of the crazy farming and bazaar prices.
Conjurous
Elementalist

Post by Conjurous »

Voragath wrote:
Baramos wrote:Has anyone found strike of sand?
Rank one, no. But I haven't gotten my faction up with those vendors yet to see if it's dropped or not. I got the rank 2 though. I'm buying the non-vendored spells as rank 2's first to get rid of the crazy farming and bazaar prices.
Rk1 is on the supplier near the rk2 spell npc, u need indiff to see it. He has rk1 Spear of Magma and new garg rk1 too as well as a few others.